Table of Contents Hide
- What Is Constant Contact?
- Constant Contact Price
- Constant Contact Careers
- Constant Contact Benefits
- Constant Contact vs Mailchimp
- What Is Constant Contact Used For?
- Can I Use Constant Contact for Free?
- What Do Constant Contacts Cost
- Which One Is Better Mailchimp or Constant Contact?
- What Can I Use Instead of Constant Contact?
- Which Is Cheaper Mailchimp or Constant Contact?
- Can You Use Gmail with Constant Contact?
- Final Thoughts
- Related Articles
Email marketing is a digital marketing tactic used by companies to grow client relationships and advertise goods and services is email marketing. Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing service providers because of the features it provides to help small business owners with website management and content expansion. It’s crucial to understand what Constant Contact is when you consider your options for email marketing as a supplement to your overall business plan. It’s also important you get to know the difference between constant contact vs MailChimp. This article explains constant contact price, constant contact careers, and Benefits.
What Is Constant Contact?
Small businesses are the primary target market for Constant Contact, an online marketing company founded in 1995. Its platform helps business owners to, among other things, conduct and track email marketing campaigns, create websites and online shops and make use of social media. With the number of email users predicted to exceed 4.3 billion by the end of 2023, Constant Contact can assist organizations with using email marketing as a productive, affordable digital strategy.
How Does Constant Contact work
Small businesses wishing to develop their brand, increase sales, and nurture leads through email campaigns can take advantage of Constant Contact’s email marketing services, which offer cutting-edge capabilities. With the use of these features, businesses can effectively market every facet of their brand, including updating clients on new services or products, giving them discounts, and providing them with useful resources or information. The software also makes it simple for businesses to follow the progress of their email campaigns in real-time and in great detail.
Email Marketing Features and Uses
Constant Contact’s desktop site features easy marketing applications that can assist with list building, email marketing campaigns, sales motivation through constant contact, and relationship nurturing. Given the tool’s abundance of email campaigns, landing pages, and lead form templates, there is a ton of versatility in how you may use it. Automating the procedure when everything is up and running will make it more efficient.
Customer data can be manually uploaded, imported from spreadsheets, or used using email services like Gmail. The moment a customer converts to one of your landing pages on Facebook or your website, all of their contact information may be delivered straight to your email lists. Also, clients who are already on your email lists or in your database can immediately begin receiving campaigns that have already been locked and loaded.
The email marketing solutions offered by Constant Contact help local businesses with the following:
- Make beautiful emails using blank templates or from scratch.
- Create audience segments based on factors like user activity, purchasing patterns, or demographics.
- Build triggered autoresponder series, like welcome emails or abandoned cart series, to send each user the information they need.
- Re-send emails to recipients who haven’t yet opened them.
- Make use of list-building tools to increase your exposure to potential customers.
- Send out polls and surveys to gather information straight from the audience.
- Share discount codes or special offers
- A/B testing various email subject lines to determine which ones boost open rates
- Email marketing open, click, and signup rates may all be tracked in real time for easier management, monitoring, and evaluation.
Constant Contact Price
Digital marketing packages are available from Constant Contact in two variations:
The Constant Contact Core Plan is intended for freelancers, small teams, and small teams who don’t require the most cutting-edge email marketing tools.
For managing large teams and if you require tools like marketing automation, sophisticated segmentation, dynamic content, or online surveys, the Constant Contact Plus subscription is the best option.
#1. Constant Contact Core Plan
For those just entering the realm of email marketing, this is Constant Contact’s entry-level offering. It has fundamental features including trackable templates, reporting, and automatic greeting sequences. It also comes with built-in A/B testing, although only for subject lines, unlike the basic plans of some other services.
For 500 members or fewer, pricing begins at $9.99 per month. The price rises considerably with each additional pricing tier. Even the less expensive alternative is still a rather expensive one overall. If you pay in full for the first 6 or 12 months, you receive a 10% or 15% discount, respectively.
As eligible businesses receive reductions of 20% and 30%, respectively, on Constant Contact price, this is very notable. Yet unlike many other businesses, it extends this offer to organizations worldwide, not simply those in the US. You only need to present government-issued paperwork to demonstrate your nonprofit status.
#2. Constant Contact Plus Plan
Together with these significant upgrades, the Plus plan offers all the features of the Core plan as well as advanced e-commerce marketing, automatic email series, coupons, event RSVPs, and a number of other helpful tools. It also has automated resending, which we thoroughly examined in our study of Constant Contact. I get asked about the Constant Contact price a lot, and I’m delighted to say that there are no additional fees. The Plus plan includes surveys (but not with the Core plan). The monthly price for Plus is $45. There is no doubt: choose Plus if you are a small business owner who wants complete automation and advanced features.
Instead of the five users offered by the Core plan, Plus offers limitless users if you’re working with a team. In regard to online shopping, websites, and customer service, there are no significant differences. The free new client consultation that Constant Contact offers as part of the Plus plan purchase is an intriguing feature. During this consultation, they will take you through the platform.
Constant Contact Careers
The following are some constant contact careers:
#1. Tax Analyst
The Tax Analyst will be accountable for a variety of tax and accounting tasks as a crucial component of the Finance and Tax team. accountable for reporting indirect taxes on personal property, excise, company, etc.
Being able to see how your efforts are inspiring individuals all across the world to pursue their aspirations is incredibly gratifying. Giving business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and people the support and resources they need to flourish online is something that we all play a crucial role in. New opportunities and challenges have inspired us, and we’re only getting started!
#2. Sales Consultant
Make a lot of outbound calls to warm prospects in an effort to turn them into paying clients. By guiding and teaching small businesses, you will turn warm leads into paying clients. They are searching for enthusiastic, motivated, and passionate people that are interested in sales professions that will enable small enterprises. You will work as an Inside Sales Consultant for Constant Contact in a setting that feels like a start-up yet has the steadiness of a large corporation. By coaching and advising small businesses on best-in-class web marketing techniques, you will convert warm leads into paying consumers.
They offer a thorough training program, competitive base compensation, unrestricted commission, the chance to progress in their careers, and continual support.
#3. Category Manager
creates and implements short- and long-term procurement plans that include contracts, tools for procurement, and methods for supplier management. Possessing the skill to effectively handle a wide variety of stakeholders. The IT Category Manager will have the highest ethical standards, be a problem-solver with a solution-focused approach, and be entrepreneurial, perceptive, rigorous, and intellectually curious. The person we choose will provide value by managing multiple tasks at once with little direction and excellent follow-through.
The procurement team collaborates with key stakeholders to design annual sourcing plans that meet both immediate and long-term company objectives and aspirations. It is made up of experts in the field of strategic sourcing and contracting who are skilled, driven, and independent. The ideal applicant would be well-versed in sourcing technique concepts and possess a great ability to sway judgments, enabling them to offer help for all professional services commodities.
Constant Contact Benefits
Consider making a financial commitment to Constant Contact. Constant Contact Benefits are as follows:
- Its user interface is simple. It features a very intuitive UI, which is significant. Even if you don’t have much experience with email marketing, there isn’t a big learning curve, so you can start right away.
- Its deliverability rates are exceptional. Its deliverability rate is among the highest in the market, which means that emails sent through it are more likely to reach consumers and are less likely to end up in the dreaded spam folder. That is the aim.
- A lot of integrations have been made. Constant Contact offers hundreds of integrations, as we’ve already covered in our discussion. The tool may be made to interface with a wide range of existing systems, such as Google Analytics, third-party applications, and more. The better off you’ll be with more organized marketing strategies.
- It includes a comprehensive set of features. In addition to email marketing, this site has a ton of other marketing capabilities. Lead forms, landing pages, and other things can be made. Also, the email marketing features are outstanding, offering split testing, in-depth analytics, and superior list segmentation options.
- Social media marketing is compatible with it. We frequently interact with our users on social media and email marketing channels for both commercial and relationship-building goals. Integrating the two is really advantageous.
Constant Contact vs Mailchimp
Marketers can choose from a variety of well-liked email marketing solutions. One is Constant Contact, another is MailChimp.
- Both offer useful features at reasonable prices, and they target small and medium-sized enterprises. Yet there are some significant distinctions between them, such as the following:
- The email marketing templates from MailChimp are a little “finished” and simple to edit. Drag-and-drop templates with block-based designs are among them. You can put blocks into the template using Constant Contact’s drag-and-drop technology, which makes design work simple. Yet there aren’t any opportunities for sophisticated customization, and the templates themselves are largely generic.
- Each has a reliable analytics framework. But, Constant Contact makes it simpler to access by providing more information in a single dashboard and visual. Nevertheless, Constant Contact does not provide you the option to conceal metrics from reporting, which might be annoying if you just want to concentrate on a few KPIs.
- With a complete automation package, MailChimp beats Constant Contact in the automation department. Even their free plan includes access to many of their automated capabilities. For some automated capabilities, Constant Contact charges a minimum monthly fee of $45 per feature.
- MailChimp’s deliverability rate is lower than Constant Contact’s. Deliverability rates for Constant Contact and MailChimp were 89.4% and 81.6%, respectively, as of 2020.
- More people can afford MailChimp. They provide a free plan with a monthly email sending capacity of 12,000 and a limit of 2,000 users. Paid packages begin at $10. Constant Contact doesn’t provide a free plan, and their entry-level package starts at $20 per month.
What Is Constant Contact Used For?
Constant Contact is an email marketing software that primarily assists companies in developing branded emails, websites, online shops, and other marketing materials on a single online marketing platform.
Can I Use Constant Contact for Free?
First of all, Constant Contact does not provide a free plan (it offers a 60-day free trial, regardless of the number of subscribers or emails sent).
What Do Constant Contacts Cost
The core begins at $9.99 per month for 500 contacts, while Plus begins at $45 per month. 12-month plans are eligible for a 15% discount, and charity organizations can receive a 30% discount. Constant Contact offers a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 60-day free trial period (both without the need for a credit card).
Which One Is Better Mailchimp or Constant Contact?
If you’re on a budget, require sophisticated reporting options, and desire greater automation and A/B testing, Mailchimp is typically a better option than Constant Contact. Nonetheless, Constant Contact might be your best option if deliverability rates, usability, and customer service are truly important to you.
What Can I Use Instead of Constant Contact?
The following are what you can I use instead of constant contact:
- ActiveCampaign for Marketing.
- Zoho Campaigns.
- Mailchimp All-in-One Marketing Platform.
- Google Workspace
Which Is Cheaper Mailchimp or Constant Contact?
Mailchimp is still the more affordable option when your email marketing campaigns expand. The cheapest paid package offered by Mailchimp (Mailchimp Essentials) costs $9.99 per month if you have 500 contacts. Compared to the cheapest subscription offered by Constant Contact, which costs $20, (Constant Contact Email)
Can You Use Gmail with Constant Contact?
Constant Contact advises against using a free webmail account from services like Yahoo, Gmail, or Outlook and instead suggests using a “From” email address from your own domain, also known as your website.
When it comes to marketing, Constant Contact really shines, especially for small and medium-sized organizations thanks to its cutting-edge email marketing features. This application can be used to develop your email list in a variety of ways in addition to helping you automatically write high-converting emails that look fantastic.
Constant Contact offers amazing analytics, which is even more impressive given how many other tools you may use to combine Constant Contact with. With the help of pertinent emails that your audience will adore, you can use this to design data-driven campaigns that always strike the point.
- EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES: Overview, Comparisons, Review & Top picks
- EMAIL MARKETING TOOLS: The Top 10+ Automation Tools (+Free Tips)
- BEST EMAIL MARKETING TOOLS: The Top 15 (+ Free Tips)
- ONLINE CAREERS: 2023 Best Careers to Start Now!!! (+Free Tips)
- Careers in Marketing: 10 Best Careers to Go For in 2023