Table of Contents Hide
- Factors to Consider When Picking the Best OKR Software in 2022
- Which OKR software is the best in 2022?
Looking to incorporate the best 2022 OKR management software into your team’s project management and business process management toolkit? Then this post is for you.
Basically, OKR Software is a tool that helps to track, communicate, and measure a company’s goals. With this solution, managers who want to keep track of their goals can easily establish and monitor goals in real-time for both individuals and teams.
However, there are a variety of OKR software options to pick from.
So, I’ve selected and evaluated the best OKR software in 2022 based on features, the convenience of use, goal tracking, cooperation possibilities, affordability, support, and more to make your decision easier.
But before then, let’s take a look at why you need one.
Statistics from Small Business Administration (SBA) reveal that there are 30.2 million small businesses in the United States, accounting for 99.9% of all enterprises.
However, according to the organization, just 50% of small enterprises survive the first five years. Small and midsize businesses (SMBs) that make it through the “volatile” first few years have a better likelihood of staying in business.
One of the reasons so many small businesses fail in their first few years is that they deviate from their basic objectives. Small business owners are prone to “shiny object syndrome,” squandering money and resources on new ideas that are unrelated to the company’s core services.
A simple fix is to implement an objective and key results (OKR) solution to sustain organizational focus. They can use OKR software to administer, track, and measure the program’s progress in order to put this approach into action.
But before jumping into getting one you should carefully analyze the options out there. For example, you should see if the software interacts with your human resources system so that your HR team can automate the transfer of employee information between the two systems.
Factors to Consider When Picking the Best OKR Software in 2022
When selecting any form of software or tool for your business or team, there are a few things to keep in mind to guarantee you make the best decision possible—OKR softwares inclusive.
These characteristics were also taken into account when scouting and ranking the 2022 best OKR software for our list.
They are also applicable when selecting any form of software for your company or team.
When deciding whether or not to integrate software in your company, you should think about how easy it is to use. How long will it take to complete the onboarding process? Is there any kind of help, support, or training available from the software supplier to make this process go more smoothly
#2. User-Interface Design:
Every software’s user interface is also a relevant and crucial factor. You should look out for softwares that operate like modern ones but are still usable by your team’s low-tech members. Usability is also heavily influenced by the user interface.
#3. Costs & Pricing Options:
Of course, the amount of money you have set aside to invest in the software is crucial. With so many OKR tools to choose from, you want to pick a software that has all of the capabilities you need while still within your budget. It’s also a good idea to seek price plans that are straightforward, transparent, and adaptable.
You should also choose an OKR software that is simple to integrate with other tools and software, particularly those you already use in your firm. Integrations like these enable a smooth and simplified operation.
Apart from these fundamental requirements, you should think about additional things, such as what features are available in the OKR tool you’re evaluating and whether or not that tool will be able to tackle the difficulties you’re seeking to tackle.
Furthermore, before you analyze the options provided, you also need first examine the size of your workforce.
Each piece of software you evaluate will handle the needs and dynamics of various team sizes in a different way. Also, most tools charge per user, thus the size of your team plays a role in the financial consideration discussed previously.
Some other features to look for in an OKR software are as follows:
- Reporting and perceptions
- Tracking check-ins and OKRs
- Features such as continuous communication, feedback, and acknowledgment
- Visualization of the alignment
- Templates that are ready to use
- Dashboards that are useful
- Maps of objectives
Which OKR software is the best in 2022?
#1. Zokri (The overall best 2022 OKR software)
Zokri assists you in defining objectives and key outcomes so that you know where to focus your efforts. Once the OKRs have been set, Zokri will remind users to check off their daily tasks and report them back at the end of the day.
Zokri also has automation features, such as automatic notifications when someone leaves or completes a goal or important milestone.
- To keep everyone on target, you can use a nudge and warning system.
- Using the key results dashboard, you can define the owners of KPIs and OKRs, as well as their KPIs.
- You can connect projects to tasks to keep track of how each task is progressing day to day across departments.
- Lastly Schedule meetings and check-ins from within the platform to keep track of each task’s progress.
- If you have any problems while using the platform, you can contact them via email.
- SSO user management allows you to simply add and remove users while maintaining security.
- The ability to handle meetings completely is built-in. Everything is covered, from scheduling to notifications.
- You can create a knowledge base right within the platform to make tasks more efficient for all employees.
Zokri’s price is divided into three categories:
- Free for a team of up to ten persons (OKR and KPI software).
- Unlimited teams for $5 per user each month with Essentials (OKR and KPI software).
- Unlimited Teams for $10 per user every month with Performance – (Performance Management).
Both paying plans provide 14-day free trials with no credit card required.
Overall, I think Zokri is a great OKR software solution. It’s cost-effective, adaptable, and simple to use.
It's ideal for setting quarterly goals and weekly planning (Free for up to 3 users).
Weekdone is an OKR (Objectives and Key Results) software that helps you monitor your goals and reports on your progress. It also enables you to define organized goals, provide feedback to team members, track weekly progress, and collaborate with your colleagues in a seamless manner.
Weekdone’s OKR also allows you to define quarterly goals to better manage and coordinate your team. With their real-time dashboard and weekly check-ins, you can keep track of your team’s and goals’ progress.
Furthermore, you can speak with your coworkers or employees, do one-on-one meetings, and give real-time feedback. You can also make recommendations to your staff and help them complete jobs. It further possesses a one-click 5-point grading system to receive weekly insights into your team’s moods.
- Weekdone’s PPP (plans, progress, and problems) reporting keeps you up to date on your team’s PPP (plans, progress, and problems) and helps you plan your work status and weekly goals. Furthermore, PPP reporting allows you to keep track of your accomplishments and increase transparency inside your organization.
- Personalized Talks — One-on-one or group discussions that will help and guide your team.
- Weekdone’s analytics feature provides visual and real-time dashboards to help you quickly analyze your job status. You can also look at how your team’s weekly progress has changed.
- Over 1,500 connectors are available, including Slack, Jira, Google Task, and Zapier.
- Free trial for up to three users for 15 days.
- Team training and individual coaching for OKRs.
- Demos, live webinars, live chat, and implementation consulting are all available for free.
- Setup and onboarding are both free.
Weekdone allows you to customize your price plan based on the size of your company. Their pricing ranges from $0 per month for up to three members to $1750 per month for 500 users.
Best 2022 OKR Software for one-on-one tutoring and feedback ($10 per month).
7Geese is a performance management software that enables you track OKR progress, set goals, provide feedback, conduct performance reviews, and establish career development plans.
The OKR program assists you in setting daily goals for your employees and team, ensuring that they are focused on the most important tasks. Besides that, but you also get real-time updates on your employee’s development.
- 1-on-1 Coaching — Use the 1-on-1 coaching function to train and involve your personnel in discussing your work order and goals.
- Performance Management Automation — With 7Geese, you can send regular reminders to your team to remind them to complete performance management tasks. You can also make routines that are simple to follow and analyze employee activity data.
- Gather Employee Feedback — The OKR platform includes ToDos, widgets, and historical reports to help you collect feedback from your employees. It also allows you to collect ongoing feedback from supervisors, colleagues, and stakeholders, which you can then share with whoever you wish.
- Import reports containing information about your team’s activities.
- It comes with pre-designed templates to assist you in creating workflows.
- Slack, Gmail, Google Docs, Salesforce, and other communication and business apps are all integrated with 7Geese.
- At any time, conduct performance reviews for any group of people.
- Security that is fit for a business.
- Management of the calendar and feedback.
- Peer appreciation based on value.
7Geese offers three different packages:
- $10/user monthly
- $14 per user per month
- $19 per monthly
For small teams and prompt feedback ($1 per month), this is the best option.
Koan is a coaching and status platform for OKRs that helps you align your remote team. It aids in goal-setting, progress tracking, business strategy, and more. Furthermore, to offer you a quick overview, Koan uses key metrics to set goals, forecast results, and make better decisions.
It has two separate modes for organizing and monitoring your goals and objective. These include the presentation mode and tree view.
You can also define goals and cooperate without hindrances across the company, departmental, and team levels.
Apart from keeping track of your employees’ accomplishments, Koan also assists you in gathering direct feedback from your team.
Tree View — Using tree view, you can more easily follow the relationship between goals and key outcomes.
Link Goals – Connect goals to see how they fit together across the organization. After you link two goals, you’ll be able to see how they fit together, if they even fit together at all.
Quantitative Data & Qualitative Insights – Automatically you can get direct feedback from your team and spot bottlenecks before they happen. You can also keep track of your progress from the start and apply group-based filters to narrow down the data.
- Weekly status updates are straightforward to share with Koan.
- Qualitative insights to track progress and spot problems early.
- Jira, Slack, and Zapier are just a few of the task management and communication platforms that may be integrated.
- Goal management and predictive analysis
- It can be used as a performance management tool.
- Authentication with Google and Office 365
- Free 30-day trial and demo available.
The three pricing plans offered by Koan are as follows:
- Starter: $1 per user per month (for up to 10 members)
- Standard: $6.50 per user per month (for 11-100 users)
- Premium: $9.50 per user per month (for businesses with more than 100 users)
Lattice is a cloud-based OKR software that helps you manage employee performance and engage your remote staff in 2022.
It has an integrated evaluation system that allows you to keep track of your employees’ performance and receive comments from coworkers and superiors. To manage performance and track key results, you can incorporate goals and OKRs (objectives and key results) into the workflow.
- The Praise Wall— Lattice allows you to publicly praise your employees. You can also post the employees who have been recognized on the praise wall, in Slack, in Lattice, and so on. This feature encourages your employees to work more efficiently and productively.
- Meetings — Have one-on-one or group meetings with your personnel to discuss your job and reports. During meetings, you can take notes, set goals, provide feedback, and make growth plans.
- Lattice Analytics Dashboards allow you to measure and compare past benchmarks, conduct surveys to gauge employee sentiment, and identify low and high performers all from a single dashboard.
- Both iOS and Android versions of the app are available.
- Updates can help you prioritize important tasks and issues.
- Keep track of your employee programs’ acceptance and return on investment.
- Slack, Outlook, Google applications, and other corporate software are all integrated.
- Review your business on a regular basis.
- Analyses of objectives and key performance indicators (OKRs).
Lattice is available in three different designs:
- Grow: Starting at $3 per month per user
- Performance: $9 per month for each user
- $12 a month per user for performance and engagement
Best for assessing KPIs and OKRs together (Free)
Perdoo is a free OKR goal management application for small and medium-sized organizations. It enables you to exchange strategy in real-time, set organizational goals, centralize your resources, and assess reports to discover accomplishments and establish accountability.
You may also use the drag-and-drop editor to construct and plan your roadmap and workflow.
Furthermore, Perdoo assists you in bringing everyone onto a single platform, where your complete team can view all of your previous week’s accomplishments in seconds.
Perdoo also offers thorough analytics to assist you in identifying accomplishments and determining what requires the most attention.
They deploy data encryption, SAML-based SSO, and other security measures.
Perdoo’s interface with Slack allows you to share all of your accomplishments and keep your colleagues up to date.
Ambassador Bot – Ambassador Bots manages your OKR program for you, automatically setting and tracking your objectives.
Combine KPIs and OKRs – For a comprehensive perspective, combine both Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). It also saves you the cost of purchasing a separate KPI measurement instrument.
- API access allows you to integrate with any third-party program.
- It aids in the creation of bespoke views for the purpose of identifying objectives.
- Integration with Google Sheets
- Custom dashboards, graphs, and visualizations
- Initiatives, KPIs, and OKRs
- Perdoo provides a freemium plan as well as free trials.
You can customize your plan based on the number of licenses or coaching hours you require.
Premium: Starts at $7.20 per month per user (for up to 100 Licences)
Engagedly is a cloud-based performance management system that helps you with the review cycle, feedback, goal-setting, and awards, among other things. You may also interact, cooperate, ask questions, discuss business ideas, solve problems, and more.
The OKR platform also aids employee engagement by publicly recognizing, praising, awarding points, badges, and rewards. Furthermore, it enables you to conduct surveys to obtain precise employee feedback and recommendations.
- Employee Surveys – Using pre-designed templates, Engagedly helps you create custom surveys that you can share with your employees. You can also use the data to make necessary changes.
- 360-Degree Feedback Tool — This tool allows you to perform many review cycles at the same time while receiving anonymous feedback from employees, managers, and other stakeholders.
- Customizable Analytics— It allows you to track the efficacy, progress, and status of your goals across your organization.
- Both iOS and Android versions of the Engagedly mobile app are available.
- Live chat and webinars are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Survey and workflow templates that can be customized.
- You can track the progress of your goals in real-time.
- Engage managers and team members by using comments and discussion threads.
For pricing information, you’ll need to contact the provider.
Timely is an OKR software that allows you to track and monitor OKRs as well as your team’s time and performance against key metrics and KPIs. It also allows you to track your job activities, spending, project activity, and engage with your team in real-time all from one dashboard.
It further assists you in identifying information such as employee absences, overtime, workflow activity, capacity, and more.
- You can now keep track of all your activity from anywhere. All you have to do is download their smartphone app and turn on GPS tracking.
- Report Templates — Create timesheets or reports for payroll, performance reviews, and invoicing by using templates.
- Fill Incomplete Timesheets— Timely assists you in filling up incomplete timesheets so that your team is aware of the hours that are missing.
- Tagging System – You may use the customizable tagging system to see how your staff spends their time.
- On both iOS and Android, a mobile application is available.
- Integration with a variety of third-party technologies such as Jira, Zoom, and others.
- It generates daily activity reports.
- Free trial for 14 days.
- Templates for reports are provided.
The following price plans are available with Timely:
- Starter: $8 per month per user
- Premium: $14 per month per user
- Unlimited: $20 per month for each user
- Enterprise: A quote-based plan is available.
The Starter plan allows you to work with three teams on up to 50 projects, while the additional plans allow you to work with an unlimited number of teams on an unlimited number of projects. All of the plans come with a 14-day free trial.
nTask is a project management tool, but it is one of our top options for the best 2022 OKR software because of its feature-rich platform, which includes the ability to monitor and track OKRs, multiple integrations, user-friendly UI, and abundant support and onboarding resources.
Individual contributor activities can be tracked and managed in nTask, and you may use the function for individual accountability to ensure timely task and goal completion.
PeopleGoal is a feature-rich platform with elements including a configurable feedback system and a goal-setting methodology based on a balanced scorecard.
Multiple integrations are also included with the tool. And it’s all wrapped up in a stylish package.
- Feedback from all sides
- Continuous monitoring of performance
- Assessments of abilities
- Dashboards that can be customized
- Tracking your progress
- Management of objectives
- Planning for the future
- Monitoring KPIs
The Professional plan costs $10 per month per user.
Heartpace is the software for you if you’re searching for a personal OKR software in 2022 to set individual goals, however, it’s also useful for teams.
It provides comprehensive employee pages that aid in the organization of goals based on the specific aims of individuals.
The product is undoubtedly a contender, with capabilities and built-in connections including G Suite, AD LDAP Sync, and more.
For €5 a month, per user, performance management for up to 50 users is available.
You can also request a personalized quote based on your team; to do so, contact the provider.
Simple OKR is an OKR management application that is ideal for usage by your company, team, or individual.
It offers a user-friendly interface and displays data on a single, easy-to-understand dashboard.
Everyone has simple access to company priorities with the platform, and teams are aligned on their objectives while reporting to upper management.
- Tracking your progress
- Management of objectives
- Management of negative feedback
- Set goals for the team and share them with them.
- A clear picture of the company’s priorities
Simple OKR is available for $49.99 per month.
Betterworks was designed to aid integration in your company and inspire workers to perform via commitment, alignment, and transparency, which is the foundation of the OKR module.
Multiple connectors are included in the product to provide a smooth workflow for your team.
Betterworks coaching can also help users create their first OKRs if they are unfamiliar with the concept.
- Alignment and goals
- Analytics and insights
- Insights on staff performance in real-time
- Tools for communication
- Appreciation and feedback
Please contact the provider for pricing.
Profit is an OKR tracking tool that allows you to focus, measure, and achieve your goals.
The program includes tools for focusing and tracking team and individual OKRs, as well as team participation in goals.
- Templates and dashboards that can be customized
- Continuous monitoring of performance
- Assessments of abilities
- Management of objectives
- Tracking your progress
- Monitoring KPIs
- Tools for task management
The beginning plan is completely free.
The Growth plan costs $7 per user each month.
#15. OKR API
For an open-source SaaS OKR tool, OKR API is a top choice.
The program takes a fresh approach to OKR management, allowing you to develop, monitor, and distribute objectives and key results.
- Ability to integrate in any environment
- OKR management without a boss
- Content model that can be customized
- Ability to track and manage metrics
Contact the provider for further information.