Table of Contents Hide
- Is the Jumia treasure hunt real?
- How to participate in Jumia Black Friday treasure hunt?
- Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt 2023
- Has anyone won Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt?
- How many of the twelve treasures have been discovered?
- How to search Jumia for iPhone 13?
- Jumia Treasure Hunt 2023 Cheat
What are we going to do with all the goodies Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt has got to offer in the month of November? We grab them! Yes!
In case you haven’t heard, Jumia products will be 99% off on Treasure Hunt Days.
An iPhone 14 will be available for just N11,385 as opposed to the normal price of N649,600. Amazing, right? That’s just one of the many fishes in the red sea.
You should know that it will take you more than good luck to bag these goodies.
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing important things you need to know about Jumia Black Friday treasure hunt, as well as tips and tricks for any aspiring winner.
So, read on!
See also: Black Friday: A detailed guide & baby steps to get juicy deals (+ free tips)
Is the Jumia treasure hunt real?
Numerous real-life witnesses with actual names and real social media profiles can be contacted to confirm the authenticity of Jumia Treasure Hunt.
How to participate in Jumia Black Friday treasure hunt?
You must conduct an exhaustive search throughout all purchasing categories to locate it (For example, an iPhone X treasure hunt might be hidden in the diaper section). Finding the product is insufficient. Immediately place an order for it and confirm receipt of the order. Perform this before to tweeting about it
Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt 2023
The treasure hunt is a deeply discounted product that is hidden across the Jumia website every Friday in November, which can be instantly purchased by anyone who finds it.
Every Friday during the Jumia Black Friday festival, one lucky customer has the chance to win a treasure hunt deal.
To spot these rare treasures, you’ll have to pay attention to these things during the Black Friday festival:
- Follow all Jumia’s social media accounts to be the first to know when these rare treasures are uploaded on the website because they’re always announced first on all social media accounts.
- Know that there is only one item available for each treasure hunt product announced.
- Do not think that the product would be hidden in their respective category. You must search thoroughly across all shopping categories to find it. For example, an iPhone 14 might be hidden in a shoe section.
- Immediately you find the product, place an order and make sure you get an order of confirmation. Do this first before tweeting about it.
- A Jumia affiliate is not allowed to participate.
See also: Black Friday Deals 2022: Top 20 you do not want to miss (updated)
Has anyone won Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt?
The story of Moses Toluwase Sulaimon is one of the exciting stories ever told during the treasure hunt competition.
According to Moses, he went to the city of Lagos to spend some time with a friend and he got a free invite to the #TraceJumiaMADFest.
‘I actually came to Lagos on a short visit and the person I stay with at Yaba told me of the #TraceJumiaMADFest. He urged me to attend and I did, since I came on a short visit to sight-see lagos’ he said.
At the event, the treasure hunt for the day was announced at a sum of N100, 000.
He began the search, which took him long hours. He searched 10 categories and 30 subcategories.
Then suddenly the host announced that 10 people could come up on stage to find the iPhone X.
He got on stage quickly as he could predict where the iPhone X was because, during the search, he noticed an unusual price for a diaper.
He got on stage and claimed the iPhone X.
Another instance is found on a Facebook Live Video from the Jumia Black Friday Treasure Hunt 2020.
So, yes! Jumia has recorded previous winners. This is one of the stories of people who have won in previous years.
See also: Black Friday 2021: Predictions, Coronavirus trends, deals and sales (+ best easy tips)
How many of the twelve treasures have been discovered?
Only three of the twelve caskets have been discovered since 1982. In 1984, a group of students discovered the first one in Grant Park, Chicago. The second was discovered in 2004 by two members of the Quest4Treasure forum in Cleveland, while the third was discovered in 2019 by a father and his two children in Boston.
How to search Jumia for iPhone 13?
Download the Jumia application from the App Store or Google Play and keep an eye out for the golden ticket in any category. Discover the golden ticket and be the first to investigate.
Jumia Treasure Hunt 2023 Cheat
Follow the instructions below if you are interested in participating and winning the treasures on Jumia Black Friday:
- Follow all of Jumia’s social media handles consistently. If possible, turn on all post notifications.
- Never miss the live videos on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Only one unit of the item you’ll be searching for will be available.
- Do not think that the product would be hidden in their respective category. You must search thoroughly across all shopping categories to find it.
- It’s all about the fastest fingers. Immediately you find the product, place an order, and make sure you get an order of confirmation. Do this first before tweeting about it.
- As an affiliate member or staff of Jumia, you cannot participate in the competition.
Note: If you don’t have the app downloaded, do so now. The treasure hunt is only open to app users.
How You Can Find the Treasures?
- Open the Jumia app at the appointed time
- Click on the treasure hunt banner
- Find the treasure. Do not give up, keep scrolling and searching all categories till you find the hidden treasure.
- Check out quickly with Jumia pay. Remember, it’s all about the fastest fingers.
Note: there is no pay-on-delivery option for treasure hunt items
How to win Jumia Treasure Hunt 2023
All you need to win the hunt are a couple of useful tips and clues which we will discuss extensively as you read on.
The first step you will need to take is to install the Jumia App.
Some goods may be available at significantly reduced prices in the ‘App’ only.
Through the app, buyers will enjoy access to promo codes, and these codes offer additional discounts.
To get the app installed, all you need to do is visit Google Play Store or Apple store to download it.
With the app, you will get notified about the most exciting offers on Fridays.
Secondly, subscribing to Juima’s newsletters is a wise thing to do.
They send out useful newsletters to subscribers during this period.
The third tip to win is to follow all social media handles i.e Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter religiously.
Every new post will keep you updated on new offers that await you.
In addition, be patient and keep on searching all categories until you get what you’re looking for.
Search in all the categories; do not expect a phone to be in the smartphone category, it might as well be in the cooking utensils category.
Do not be weary as you search.
Finally, immediately you find what you’re looking for, place your order and make payment, do not wait to tweet about it.
Remember it’s a game of fastest fingers, and there are lots of buyers like you hoping to win this game.
If you make payment first, then the product belongs to you.
You might be the next lucky winner, do not relent!
Apart from the treasure hunt deals, there will be lots of other exciting discounts to look out for.
Mega Treasure Hunt Offers
1. iPhone 14 (1 unit)
2. N50,000 voucher (2 units) at N2000
To win, you have to be grounded in the basic information.
As they say, information is power.
If this blog post was helpful, hit the share button so someone else can profit from this goldmine knowledge.
Beautiful article chi!
Can’t wait for Black Friday to start