Table of Contents Hide
- Top Email Marketing Platforms
- Top Email Marketing Platforms 2023
- Is Email Marketing Still Effective 2023?
- What Are the 4 Types of Email Marketing?
- Is Email Marketing Still Profitable?
- What Is the Biggest Challenge in Email Marketing?
- Which Email Is Most Popular?
- Why Does Email Marketing Fail?
- Which Platform Is the Most Popular for Email Marketing?
- Related Articles
Email marketing usually surpasses all other marketing channels in terms of return on investment. Also, it’s ideal for community development and interacting with clients on a one-on-one level. However, without a proper email marketing system in place, you will be unable to connect with your subscribers. Also your clients in the manner necessary to boost engagement, create the best relationships, produce more leads, and boost sales. That is why we have compiled this selection of the top email marketing platforms available today. Each email marketing platform on this list has a distinct set of characteristics to examine. Perhaps, in order to select the ideal email marketing platforms for your business in 2023. Keep reading to discover more!
Top Email Marketing Platforms
To successfully design and deliver an email marketing plan, you’ll need to identify the top email marketing software system for your business. Here are the top 15 email marketing software platforms and the reasons why each is an excellent choice.
Sendinblue is an all-in-one platform that supports multiple modes of business communication, which include email, SMS, Facebook, chat, and CRM. The objective of the company is to assist businesses in meeting their consumers’ needs. Meanwhile, they enable you to concentrate on the relevant duties while automating the rest. While its email builder makes it simple to send professional-looking emails, the platform’s beauty is in its set of features. However, with chat, SMS marketing, Inbox, CRM, and automation, it’s simple to put together more intelligent and attractive email campaigns. Facebook Ads ability is included, allowing you to reach the target contacts and generate new leads.
- A shared inbox ensures that you never fall short of your client contact.
- There are over 60 responsive email templates available.
- CRM built-in.
- SMS and chat capabilities are built-in.
- Contact Segmentation – increase the relevance of your emails by sending personalized messages to smaller groups of contacts.
- Facebook Ads with the purpose of generating leads.
Sendinblue is completely free for up to 300 emails each day to an unlimited number of subscribers. Pricing for up to 10,000 emails begins at $25 per month.
Omnisend is a complete email marketing automation tool that is also suitable for eCommerce businesses. Automated emails, categorization, as well as the added potential of SMS, helps you to grow your newsletters and increase sales. However, it offers pre-built automation for cart abandonment, greeting series, and commercial emails to assist in simplifying buyer interactions.
A collection of templates enables you to quickly design professional, beautiful emails without the need for code. You can easily modify them to match your brand, add goods, include active discount coupons, and save them for future campaigns.
- A library of automation with pre-built processes for each stage of the client experience.
- Subdivided targeting may be applied for campaigns as well as automation across all of Omnisend’s channels.
- Pop-ups and forms assist in the production of leads.
- Reports and analytics help you keep track of sales and identify successful campaigns.
Omnisend is completely free for sending up to 15,000 emails per month / 2,000 emails per day. Meanwhile, monthly pricing begins at $13 if paid per year. SMS charges apply, while greater plans include SMS credits.
EmailOctopus is a well-known email marketing software platform with the objective of making email marketing easier, more simple, and more cost-effective than the competitors. It includes templates that you can change using a drag-and-drop editor, or you may start from scratch with your emails. Furthermore, the app offers a landing page builder that includes all of the tools necessary to create leads and expand your email list. Also, integrations are a major selling point for fast brands. Several existing technologies, such as Shopify, Gravity Forms, and WordPress, integrate easily with EmailOctopus, making it an extremely attractive solution for businesses with big aims.
- Use customizable forms on your website to import existing members and continue expanding, or develop beautiful landing pages to attract new subscribers.
- Begin by customizing a pre-designed template or by creating your new designs from scratch.
- Use email automation to distribute campaigns.
- Divide your subscribers based on insights and data.
EmailOctopus offers a free service with a monthly limit of 2,500 subscribers and 10,000 emails. Meanwhile, its monthly subscriptions begin at $20.
Besides the single Service Bay product (which covers live chat, helpdesk reports, and tickets, among other things), EngageBay provides 3 products:
- Bay of Marketing
- CRM & Sales Bay
While email marketing is also included in both the Marketing Bay and the All-in-One Suite, CRM email integration is included in the CRM & Sales Bay. Also, its email marketing system is equipped with features such as rich text styling, a landing page generator, email marketing templates, including free email automation.
Marketing Bay’s key characteristics (several of which are also included with the All-in-One Suite) include the following:
- Automated marketing
- Marketing via email
- Sequences of emails
- Website landing pages
- Web-based forms
- Marketing using SMS
- Marketing that attracts customers
- Messaging on the website
- Notifications through push
- Segmentation of contacts
- Templates for emails
- SMS marketing in bulk
EngageBay is completely free to use for up to 500 contacts and 1,000 customized emails. Meanwhile, the All-in-One Suite (which includes Marketing as well as CRM & Sales Bay) begins at $8.99 per month if paid quarterly.
ConverKit is a good option for eCommerce businesses as well as content developers. Its simple UI makes for a delightful experience, and it is packed with features. Also, it includes opt-in forms, landing pages, email workflows, tagging systems, and data processing. As well as classification, personalization, and automation, among other things. However, ConvertKit also integrates with popular platforms used by artists and creators, such as Woocommerce, PayPal, Stripe, and WordPress.
- Automate your sales funnel to simply transfer content to subscribers, preparing them to make a buy.
- Sell digital products using a tool designed just for creators.
- With Creator Pro, you can modify an email’s URL after it has been sent.
- Build email marketing campaigns that are entirely yours.
- Creating high-quality landing pages and sign-up forms.
ConvertKit offers a completely free service with a limit of 1,000 subscribers. Paid subscriptions begin at $25 per month.
GetResponse is one of the top email marketing platforms and is used by marketers in a wide range of sectors. Email automation, email templates, segmentation, and personalization are all included. Additionally, there is a useful Auto Funnel option that generates a pre-built marketing funnel for email marketing campaigns. Also, GetResponse provides a rich set of brand-building features. However, from A/B testing to a complete analytics tool for tracking the success of email campaigns.
- Autoresponders automate the sending of welcome emails, follow-ups, educational series, and lead nurturing.
- With a single click, you can launch powerful remarketing campaigns utilizing the Facebook Pixel.
- Monitoring website visitors enables you to offer targeted communications based on page views.
- Create landing pages for the purpose of generating leads and sales.
- Create pay-per-click advertising campaigns for Facebook, Instagram, and Google.
GetResponse provides a free 30-day trial. However, its monthly pricing begins at $10.50.
AWeber is an excellent email marketing platform for groups, small businesses, and independent professionals. It comes with a drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, and autoresponders. As well as a variety of integrations. As with the other services on our list, AWeber has a landing page builder. It’s simple to use and drag and drop, making it ideal for anyone who wants to quickly create and run a landing page and email campaign.
- AI-powered email template creator that enables you to easily produce attractive branded emails.
- Automate the development of email content by showing the most recent blog entries from your blogs.
- By combining tagging and dynamic content, you can target the correct people with your campaigns.
- Builder for landing pages that you can drag and drop.
AWeber is completely free for those with up to 500 subscribers. Meanwhile, the monthly pricing begins at $16.15 per month.
ActiveCampaign is a cost-effective email marketing tool ideal for small marketing departments and content developers. It includes all of the standard automation, division, prompted emails, email funnels, autoresponders, A/B testing, and scheduling capabilities. Moreover, additional tools like conditional content, geotracking, managed delivery, and multi-user editing are included. Also, geotracking enables you to determine the origins of your subscribers, and you also receive managed delivery and multi-user management.
- Segment and dynamic content make it simple to personalize your message and send relevant emails to the target contacts.
- Customize your emails by adding any contact information that you may have.
- A/B testing to determine the most effective emails.
- Apply easy split testing to increase the number of opens, clicks, as well as purchases on your emails.
- Integrated landing page builder.
Pricing begins at $9 per month.
Drip is one of the more complex email marketing platforms and is ideal for eCommerce businesses due to its smooth connectivity with Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento. Meanwhile, you can leverage eCommerce CRM data to develop customized marketing campaigns by dividing your email list according to a variety of factors like clicks, purchase history, and even email opens.
Also, Drip includes SMS marketing, raising it to a level of knowledge that very few email marketing platforms achieve. Meanwhile, SMSs can be used to communicate different types of information, from abandoned cart notifications to promotional bargains.
- E-commerce CRM enables you to have a better understanding of customers in order to generate more relevant and targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with your consumers wherever they are, using email, SMS, social media, and more.
- Integrate your eCommerce store to Drip to gather data on income correlation and make more informed marketing choices.
- SMS automation to increase buyer engagement.
- Email campaign segmentation and reporting.
Drip provides a risk-free trial. Pricing begins at $19 per month.
MailerLite is a serious contender in the creators and small-to-medium company sectors. It covers the essentials of email marketing success, such as surveys, automation, popups, and landing pages. Additionally, MailerLite interacts with several eCommerce platforms and marketing strategies that you’re likely already familiar with.
At first look, it seems to be one of the most modest platforms, owing largely to its clean style. However, this is also what gives it its strength. Everything about the platform is focused on expansion, from eCommerce campaign features to automation, segmentation, promotional pop-ups, and landing page creation capabilities.
- A site builder and landing page builder for the rapid development of digital assets.
- Pop-ups and integrated forms assist you in generating additional leads.
- Customize your campaigns with extensive targeting capabilities.
- To enhance your email marketing standards, test, experiment, and streamline your emails.
MailerLite is completely free for anyone with up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 monthly emails. Meanwhile, pricing begins at $10 per month.
Top Email Marketing Platforms 2023
Businesses are continuously attempting to optimize their marketing strategies. Email marketing continues to be a highly effective marketing strategy, with a $42 return on investment for every $1 spent. However, to fully know the potential of email marketing, it’s essential to select the correct software that can boost your marketing efforts.
Email marketing software is far more than a tool for sending and tracking emails. Meanwhile, this software’s tools for expanding your audience, segmenting your lists, and integrating all your marketing channels. However, transforming it into a strong solution for growing your business and increasing income.
Furthermore, we evaluated the most popular email marketing software on the market, taking into account factors such as pricing, the convenience of use, and functionality. However, in order to provide you with the top solutions for your specific needs.
However, here are the top 5 email marketing platforms for your business for 2023
While Keap is officially a customer relationship management service, its email marketing, automation. As well as sales tools win it a spot on our list of the top email marketing platforms. However, Keap includes automation and processes. As well as templates for emails, quotes, invoices, and presentations. Additionally, Keap interfaces with your other preferred business tools and apps. The main strength of this platform is in its automation and CRM capabilities. These help you in converting current clients to repeat customers and are easier to follow. Moreover, Keap interacts with your existing business tools and apps, making it an excellent choice for small eCommerce businesses with a developing MarTech stack.
- Powerful marketing and sales automation, customizable campaigns, and integration with third-party apps all contribute to success.
- Capture new leads automatically, assign responsibilities, and send personalized emails.
- Keap allows you to manage your contacts and leads and to integrate them with Outlook and Gmail.
- Revenue reporting and analytics assist brands in making more informed decisions.
Furthermore, Keap provides a risk-free trial. While the pricing begins at $56 per month.
#2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact enables you to develop professional-looking email marketing campaigns. It contains a smart email editor that simplifies the process of customizing and designing beautiful emails that appear fantastic on any device. Additional features that make it appealing for small companies and non-profits include automation, leads creation via social media, and the ability to create websites and landing pages. Additionally, Constant Contact offers specialist email marketing for eCommerce tools to assist you in growing your online store. Meanwhile, you may import contact lists from Excel, Outlook, Salesforce, or any other application that stores contacts.
- A creative email editor that enables you to create professional-looking and beautiful emails.
- Email marketing automation includes a welcome email for new subscribers, triggered email series, contact segmentation, resending emails to unread emails, and list-building tools.
- eCommerce technologies that are both intelligent yet effective, like segmented and automated emails.
- Websites and landing pages builder.
- Social media marketing is used to promote products, schedule content, and track results.
Constant Contact gives a free one-month trial. While pricing begins at $20 per month.
Mailchimp is a well-known email marketing tool. It’s especially well enough for newbies and entrepreneurs, as it includes features such as email automation, data segmentation, templates, and personalization. As well as A/B testing, lead capture forms, and CRM integration.
Meanwhile, it began as a solely email-focused service, the platform has assumed a greater much more. However, you can create a free website, purchase a domain, and make paid advertisements. Also landing pages, share social network postings, and mail printed postcards to any location worldwide.
- Proactively learn about your contacts in order to personalize your marketing.
- Single content blocks in your emails can be personalized with dynamic content.
- Use condition logic and branch points to create tailored client experiences.
- A/B testing is used to identify messages with a high conversion rate.
- Builder of websites and landing pages.
Furthermore, Mailchimp provides a free plan that allows users to manage up to 2,000 contacts and one audience. While paid plans begin at $9.99 per month.
SendX is an affordable, simple email marketing platform that enables you to create, plan, and track email campaigns, resulting in increased revenue. Meanwhile, you can upload an opt-in email list, send broadcast emails, and generate reports to track clicks, opens, and conversions. Also, with a strong rules-based system that is based on user behavior, audience segmentation, and more, you can automate your email marketing.
- Create, plan, and track email campaigns, automating as necessary via a strong rules-based system.
- Increase your email list conversions by using high-converting email pop-up forms, inline forms, and landing pages.
- However, it helps you create landing pages with the purpose of generating leads.
- Create emails without using HTML. SendX’s drag-and-drop editor is designed to help marketers create professional-looking emails quickly and easily.
- The click heatmap for email marketing illustrates the location of subscribers.
Furthermore, SendX is now offering a 14-day free trial. While monthly pricing begins at $7.49 if paid per year.
SendPulse is a multi-channel email and messaging marketing software that enables you to send emails, and SMS, and create Facebook and Telegram chatbots. While this may sound like a lot, when combined, these qualities can help businesses create more attractive brand images for consumers.
SendPulse enables you to deliver multiple types of messages individually or in combination with Automation 360. It features an email marketing tool package that enables you to gather users’ contact details, develop responsive layouts, and automate workflows.
- A drag-and-drop editor that enables anyone with no HTML expertise to write responsive emails, featuring 130+ templates.
- Use trigger emails to develop leads across the sales funnel and turn them to paying clients.
- A form builder that enables you to construct a pop-up, embedded, or floating subscription form on your website for the purpose of collecting email addresses and other visitor details.
- Lead generation with SMS and web push notifications.
- Integrated landing page creator.
- CRM built-in.
However, SendPulse is a free service that allows you to send up to 15,000 emails to 500 subscribers. While monthly pricing begins at $6.40 if paid per year. Furthermore, additional marketing channels required additional costs.
Is Email Marketing Still Effective 2023?
Yes! It is more important than ever right now. Despite the rise in popularity of social media and other messaging platforms, research demonstrates that email is still the most effective way to communicate with people. It still outperforms other channels. The number of email users is expected to increase.
What Are the 4 Types of Email Marketing?
- Email Newsletters.
- Acquisition Emails.
- Retention Emails.
- Promotional Emails.
Is Email Marketing Still Profitable?
In a nutshell, that is correct. If you want to see your ideas and your company flourish and last, email marketing is a worthwhile investment.
What Is the Biggest Challenge in Email Marketing?
Here are the six obstacles that every email marketer must overcome.
- Achieving relevance.
- Determining the right frequency.
- Declining subscriber engagement through time.
- Data quality and integration.
Which Email Is Most Popular?
Gmail: Statistics show that more than 1.5 billion people around the world use Gmail every day. If you’re only going to optimize your emails for one service, it’s recommended that you begin with Gmail.
Why Does Email Marketing Fail?
In order to ensure the success of your email marketing campaign, you must refrain from the following blunders:
- Relying on tired and overused phrases.
- lack of a forceful and unambiguous call to action.
- The inability to divide up email correspondence into distinct groups.
Which Platform Is the Most Popular for Email Marketing?
2023’s Top 6 Email Marketing Programs
- Overall best is Mailchimp.
- The best automation tool is ActiveCampaign.
- MailerLite is the easiest to use.
- Hubspot has the best all-in-one marketing suite.
- Moosend is the most affordable option.
- Drip is the best for e-commerce.
Additionally, plans are frequently determined by the number of subscribers. As a commercial business, email marketing platforms calculate how much to charge you for access to features based on the number of subscribers and emails you will send.
- MARKETING COLLATERAL: 19+ Types of Marketing Collateral You Need(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SMS MARKETING: 10 SMS Marketing Examples to Stay in Touch With Customers via Text(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SMS MARKETING: 10 SMS Marketing Examples to Stay in Touch With Customers via Text(Opens in a new browser tab)
- SMALL BUSINESS EMAIL MARKETING: Meaning, Best Email Marketing Software, and Tips(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Free Email Marketing Software: Best 15+Picks For E-Commerce.(Opens in a new browser tab)