Table of Contents Hide
- What Is A Google Form?
- Can I Create A Google Form For Free?
- How Can I Create A Google Form?
- How Do I Create A Google Form Step by Step?
- How To Make A Google Form Anonymous
- How To Make A Google Form Public
- How To Make A Google Form Quiz
- The Benefits Of Using Google Forms
- Is Google Forms An App?
- Which App Is Used To Create Google Form?
- How Can I Create A Google Form On My Phone?
- How Do I Create A Google Survey Form?
- Final Thoughts
- Related Articles
Gone are those days when one has to go from one place to another to collect information from people. With the help of Google Forms, you can get information from anywhere in the world. You may ask how? You can use a Google Form to make or create a quiz, survey, etc., in your comfort zone and get feedback from many people, both anonymous and public forms. There is no limit to the number of responses you can collect, but the question is, do you know how to create a Google form? Not to worry, we’ve got you! In this post, we’ve detailed all the steps you need to create Google Forms.
What Is A Google Form?
A Google Form is an online form that allows users to collect information from others. It is a free tool that can be used to create surveys, quizzes, and other data collections and send them through email, websites, and social media. So, when you make a form, you can add various question types, including multiple-choice, checkboxes, drop-down lists, and short answers. You can also add images and videos.
Can I Create A Google Form For Free?
Yes, you can create a Google form for free. All you need is a Google account. With a Google account, you can access all of Google’s services, including collecting information from users, such as contact information or feedback.
How Can I Create A Google Form?
To create a form, you must create a Google account and then sign in to Google Drive. Then, click the “New” button and select “Form.” This will open up a new window where you can start designing your form. There are a variety of question types that you can choose from, and you can also add images and videos to your form. And lastly, click on the “Send” button to share it with your friends or colleagues.
How Do I Create A Google Form Step by Step?
Whether you want to know how to make a Google form quiz or survey go public or anonymous, you’re at the right place. Below is a step-by-step guide:
Step #1. Go to forms.google.com or Google Drive:
To create a Google Form, use a web browser and log in to your Google account. Go to Google Drive and click on the “New” button. From the drop-down menu, select “More” and then “Google Forms.” This will open a new tab with the Form Builder.
Step #2: Choose a template:
The next step is to choose a template. You can choose the template that best fits your requirements from the many that Google Forms provides. There are templates for party invitations, RSVPs, and contact details, among other things. But if you’re not certain which one to choose, you can begin with the “Blank” template.
Step #3: Give your form a title and description:
After choosing a template, give your form a title and description.
To do this, click on the text “Untitled form” at the top of your page and write a new name. You might call your form “My Birthday Party Invitation Form” or anything else.
Then, if you want to provide your respondent with more information, you can add a form description. To do this, select “Form description” from the list of text boxes, then create a concise summary of your form so that it appears below the title.
Step 4: Edit questions and answers:
After giving your form a title and a brief description, you can begin adding questions. With Google Forms, you can add numerous question types, such as multiple-choice, drop-down, short responses, and others.
So, enter your question in the “Untitled Question” text box and then select the appropriate answer type. For instance, you would choose the “Brief answer” answer type if you were requesting somebody’s identity.
Step #5. Add Images and Videos (Optional):
If necessary, you can add images, videos, and other files to your form. Google Forms allows you to incorporate pictures and videos in your queries. Just click the image or video icon from the question toolbar. And if you wish to break your form into different sections, you can do so here by adding section headings. Select “Add section” from the question toolbar’s buttons.
Step #6. Add Google Form theme:
You can also add a theme to your form to make it more visually appealing. To do this, click the “Theme” tab and browse the available themes. When you find one you like, click on it to apply it to your form.
In addition, you can design your theme by selecting “Customize”. This way, you can enhance your form’s background, fonts, and colors.
Step #7: Preview your form:
You should always preview your form before making it publicly available. Simply select “Preview” from the drop-down menu in the upper corner of your screen to get started. Then, your form will open in a new tab so you can check each question to ensure all is functioning properly.
And finally, you can click the “Send” button and share with friends and family.
After clicking the “Send” button, you will see a sharing window where you can choose to submit your form through email or share a link. If you like, you can also embed your form on a website.
- Via email, input the email addresses of the recipients you want to receive your form, input a subject and text, and click “Send” to submit the form.
- To share via a link, copy the link and share it with others via email, social media, or any other channel to share via a link.
Note that the default link can be too long, so remember to shorten it if you plan to share it online. You can also make your Google form anonymous or public so anyone can fill it out.
How To Make A Google Form Anonymous
If you want to make an anonymous Google Form, there are a few steps you need to take.
- First, you should create your form and add all the fields.
- Once you’re happy with your form, click the “Settings” icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Afterward, make sure the place “Collect email addresses” is off. There, you will see a few different settings you can use to make your form anonymous. The “Collect email addresses” setting is the first one you should change. By default, the “On,” indicates Google Forms will record the email address of everyone that fills out your form.
- If you want your form to remain entirely anonymous, ensure the setting is off. Go to “Settings” and then the “Responses” section. Lastly, turn the “Collect Email Addresses” slider off. By doing this, Google Forms won’t be able to gather any email addresses.
How To Make A Google Form Public
Below is how to make a Google Form public:
- First, Go to the Google Forms website.
- Next, open an existing form you want or create a new one.
- Then, click on “Settings”.
- And lastly, Uncheck “Requires Sign In.”, and your Google Form is now public. So, you can send your form anywhere you want.
How To Make A Google Form Quiz
A Google Form quiz is a great way to assess student learning or gather feedback from employees. To make a Google Form quiz:
- First, go to Google Forms and sign in.
- Click Blank in the template chooser.
- Give your form a title.
- In the “Questions” section, click Add question.
- Select the question type.
- Enter the question text.
- In the “Answer” section, add the answer choices.
- To add a new question, click Add a question and to add a section break, click Add section.
- Click Preview and send to share your quiz with others.
That’s all there is to it! With Google Forms, creating a quiz is quick and easy. So why not give it a try?
The Benefits Of Using Google Forms
Whether you use a Google form to make a quiz or survey, there are many benefits to using Google Forms.
- One benefit is that you can easily collect data from many people with little effort. This is especially useful if you are conducting a survey or collecting data for a research project.
- Google Forms allows you to create surveys, polls, or quizzes and share them with others. This can be a fun way to engage your audience or get feedback from your students.
- You can also use Google Forms to collect payments and track RSVPs.
- Another benefit of using Google Forms is that you can easily integrate the data collected into a Google Spreadsheet for further analysis. This makes it easy to track trends and patterns over time.
Is Google Forms An App?
Google Forms is a web-based app that allows users to create and share forms. The forms can be used to collect data such as contact information or survey responses. Google Forms is free to use and can be embedded into websites or shared via links.
Which App Is Used To Create Google Form?
Google forms are accessible through a Google Drive app or webpage. There’s no iOS or Android app; rather you need to use the browser to create and manage Google Forms. In essence, you don’t need to download or install any software, and it is easy to use. You can create a survey in minutes and share it with others via email or social media.
How Can I Create A Google Form On My Phone?
To create a Google form on your phone, open a mobile web browser like Chrome. Then, hover over forms.google.com and set up one immediately.
How Do I Create A Google Survey Form?
To create a Google survey, go to the Google Forms website and sign in with your Google account.
Click the “+” button to create a new form, then give it a title and description.
Next, add questions to your form. You can choose from many question types, input them, and click the “Send” button to share with people.
A Google Form is a great way to collect data from a group of people. You can make a form anonymous and public so that everybody or only certain people can fill it out. Notwithstanding, all the processes are relatively simple. You can follow the above step-by-step guide to create one.
- EMPLOYEE FEEDBACK: Definition, Examples & When to Use Them
- HOW TO USE FACEBOOK PAY: complete guide & free tips