Table of Contents Hide
Jumia is regarded as Africa’s first tech unicorn. Jumia Black Friday deals were introduced into Nigeria in 2014, the very first of its kind.
In 2015, Black Friday attracted 2.3 million visitors in Nigeria. Since its inception, Jumia has been breaking grounds.
Jumia Black Friday
Jumia is an online marketplace for electronics, and fashion, among many others in Africa.
The eCommerce store allows the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and a payment service, which aids transactions among buyers.
Jumia also supports the growth of African countries. In 2018, more than 80,000 local African companies did business on Jumia.
Amongst the various activities of Jumia, this blog focuses more on Black Friday – special days in November where individuals buy items at amazing discounted Prices.
Its going to be the biggest sales event of the year and you definitely don’t want to miss out.
Every Year, Jumia Black Friday brings a new thing to the table.
This blog post was written to help you stay informed and alert for the D-Day.
Top deals to look out for on Jumia Black Friday
#1. Flash sales
It offers you the opportunity to shop for a selected item across diverse categories with up to 70% discount.
The items are always limited in stock, hence the name FLASH SALES.
All that is required is that you pick from 40 diverse items across all categories during the flash sales.
On Fridays especially, the first flash sales usually go live by midnight, preceded by sales that run from 10am to 5pm which are released every hour.
Whereas Mondays to Thursdays releases new products at 10am, 2pm, 4pm and 11pm. Take note of the time.
On weekends, you get to enjoy 70% off on all selected items every 10am.
Take note of the timing once again.
Knowing the time is important so as to be among the first persons to order the product on display, all you have to do is be on the Jumia Nigeria App or website.
#2. Treasure hunt deals
Now this is interesting and fun. Treasure hunts happen on Fridays at onlu 2 different timings:
• First: 2am midnight
• Second: 6pm.
These offers are usually exclusive to the app users, so if you don’t have the app installed, now is the right time to visit Apple store or ios or Google Play and download the app on your smartphones.
Most important, make sure its an updated version of the app.
Don’t be left out on these offers.
When next is Jumia Black Friday?
This year, Jumia Black Friday sales will run from the 8th of November to 29th November 2020.
Amazing deals to grab this season.
Are you planning on getting the latest smartphones, laptops, from top brands you love like Sony, HP, Microsoft and more at lowest prices offer?
Then, stay alert and mark the date on your calendar.
Are you also a fashionista who loves to stay trendy?.
There will be lots of new, stylish and affordable fashion pieces like clothes, shoes, and other related fashion accessories to complement your dressing.
Jumia Black Friday Phones and Prices
A lot of smartphones will be up for discounted sales starting 8th November.
Smart phones from famous brands you love like Apple, Nokia, Samsung, and many others.
Black Friday Android Phones and Prices
We have filtered these phones according to popularity:
1. UMIDIGI A7 PRO 6.3-Inch (4GB, 64GB ROM) – N46,900
2. SAMSUNG GALAXY A10s 6.2-Inch (2GB, 32GB ROM) – N48,990
3. UMIDIGI A7 (4GB, 64GB ROM) 6.49’Full Screen – N43, 900
4. SAMSUNG GALAXY A20s 6.5-Inch (3GB, 32GB ROM) – N62,900
5. UMIDIGI A7 Pro 6.3-Inch (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM) – N46,900
6. MEEYSOO P45 PRO 6.6-Inch Android 10.0 – N23,500
7. UMIDIGI A7 Pro 6.3-Inch (4GB, 128GB ROM) – N56, 900
8. ITEL A56 5.99” IPS Screen – N26, 850
9. TENO CAMON 12 PRO (CC9) 6.4-Inch HD (6GB RAM) – N58,000
10. GIONEE S11 LITE 5.7-Inch HD (4GB, 64GB ROM) – N39,850
11. UMIDIGI A7 (4GB, 64GB ROM) 6.49” Full Screen – N43,900
12. ITEL P36 6.5” HD + Screen, 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM – N33, 850
13. SAMSUNG GALAXY A31 (128GB, 4GB RAM) – N 99,990
14. TECNO POUVOIR 4 Pro (LC8) 7”HD + 4GB RAM + 64 GB – N61, 790
15. GIONEE S11 LITE 5.7-Inch HD (4GB, 64GB ROM) – N39,850
16. MEEYSOO P45 Pro 6.6-Inch Android 10 – N23,500
17. SAMSUNG GALAXY M11 6.4-Inch (3GB, 32GB ROM) – N54,990
18. OUKITEL C15 Pro 6.1-Inch Android 9.0 Pie (3GB RAM) – N 33, 000
19. INFINIX HOT 8 LITE (X650) – 6.6” HD + ANDRIOD 8.1 – N43, 000
20. NOKIA 6.1 PLUS – 5.8-Inch (4GB, 64GB ROM) – N60,990
21. SAMSUNG GALAXY A11 6.4” 13MP+ 5MP+2MP – N 50, 500
22. ITEL A36 5.5” HD+ Screen, 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM – N 23, 990
23. INFINIX H0T 9 PLAY (X680) – N 52, 500
24. GIONEE K3 (M100) 4GB+64GB 6.22 Inch – N50,990
25. TECNO CAMON 15 (CD7) – N 64, 790
26. INFINIX HOT 9 PLAY – X680 – N 50, 299
27. QUBO P6-5. 45” HD+Screen, 4500mAh – N24, 990
28. XIAOMI REDMI 9A 6.53 Inches 2GB RAM 32GB – N 41, 500
29. INFINIX HOT 10 (X682B) – N 63,000
30. INFINIX NOTE 7 (X690)- 6.95” HD+ INFINITY 0-64GB
31. CUBOT NOTE 7, 5.5 Inches, 4G LTE, 2GB + 16GB, 3100 mAh – N30,090
How to order on Jumia Black Friday
Before you order on Jumia Black Friday you need to use these medium, “the mobile app or website”. Then:
1. Search for the product of your choice by typing the product name in the search box section of the page, or by searching through the category section that is usually on the left hand side of the page.
2. After you have located the product, click “Buy Now’ so that you can choose your desired payment method which include ‘master card or visa credit card,’ or your inter switch account (if you have one), or with the ‘Jumia pay service.’
It’s totally up to you.
3. Fill in the required details.
4. After you have finished paying for your products you can proceed to click on ‘Confirm Order’ to confirm yoyr order.
A confirmation email and SMS will be sent to you instantly.
Voila! It’s that simple!
Note: Make sure you subscribe to Jumia’s newsletters before November, so you can be reminded once the time comes. Cheers.