Table of Contents Hide
- Best Online Marketing Courses
- Digital Online Marketing Courses
- Can You Really Make Money with Online Marketing?
- Free Online Marketing Courses
- Certified Online Marketing Courses
- Final Thought
- Related Articles
Online marketing is versatile, ranging from social media ads to sponsored blog posts. So, whether you’re a small business owner or an individual simply wanting to learn new in-demand skills, Hence, understanding the ins and outs of digital online marketing can be a game changer. This is because the courses teach you the skills, systems, and strategies needed to engage your audience in your message, your business, or your product on digital platforms. Stay glued as I take you through all you need to know about the best free online marketing courses along with the certified digital online marketing courses.
Best Online Marketing Courses
The best online marketing courses are systematic, detailed, and full of concrete information. Some of them can even be a little boring because, let’s face it, not all necessary knowledge is thrilling in the real world. Typically, the best online marketing courses for marketers give you a complete grounding in marketing theory and technique.
They take their lessons from basic concepts such as supply and demand, brand identity, outbound and inbound marketing, the growing importance of big data, and marketing analytics.Along with the use of influencers and brand ambassadors with other key digital marketing concepts like paid ads, SEO, social media marketing, and more.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Digital Online Courses
Don’t be in a haste to choose any online digital marketing courses you find online. Instead, use these tips when vetting your marketing agency options. With these tips, you can make better decisions in your final choice.
#1. Focus on Your Goal
Before you register for an online digital marketing course, find the reason why you want to take the course in the first place. Evaluating your goals for taking the course takes you closer to choosing the best one. Once you determine your goals, it’s easy to navigate, narrow down a specific course, and know what to expect. Therefore, it’s worth focusing on your goals to determine your needs and whether it’s worth investing your time and money in the course.
#2. Estimated Budget
The costs associated with various digital marketing channels vary, from free options to ones with fees, so your budget is an important factor to weigh when choosing which channels to use for your campaign.
Your goal is one of the top considerations in choosing a digital marketing channel that can deliver results, like whether you want to increase brand awareness, conversion rates, revenue percentages, lead generation, or return on investment.
Consider researching which channels your competitors use and whether you want to compete on the same digital marketing channel or via another one.
Review your buyer personas and existing customer base to learn which platforms they use most and where they are active. This can help you select an option that lets you engage more with your target audience and craft content they will connect with.
Depending on your marketing needs and company size, some functionality and features of a digital marketing course might not be necessary for your goal or advertising campaign. So, compare and contrast the options to decide which one has the features you need to meet your specific goal.
It’s no secret that a professional certification will boost your career. So, it’s best to choose a digital marketing course with a valid certificate that will open doors for better work opportunities. However, that doesn’t mean certification is more valuable than your skills.
Generally, digital marketing offers many certifications, from paid ones to free ones. Thus, the endpoint is that you must ensure that the certificate from your chosen course is accredited and recognized in the digital marketing industry. So, before investing your hard-earned cash in a digital marketing course, ensure you conduct proper research to ensure the certificate is valid
List of the Best Online Marketing Courses
- EdX Best Overall
- FutureLearn: for Accelerated Courses
- Coursera Best for Credentials
- Udacity Best for IT Courses
- Codecademy – Coding Courseshttps
- HubSpot Academy Marketing Courses
- Udemy Best for Business Courses
- LinkedIn Learning Best for Creative Courses
- The Great Courses Best for Lifelong Learners
Digital Online Marketing Courses
While digital marketing is still a specialist skill, it’s no longer an elite one. Today, whether you’re self-taught, taking a certified course, or topping up your existing skills with the latest trends and tools, there are countless ways to do that. One of the best ways to teach yourself digital marketing is to follow an online digital marketing training course.
This is because the best digital marketing courses provide you with practical training, real-world exercises, analysis of successful campaigns, and the technology needed to become a powerful digital marketer.
Several Ways to Learn Online Digital Marketing
These are the very best ways suitable for you to learn,
#1. Start your Own Blog
One of the best ways to get an in-depth insight into digital marketing is by starting your own blog and learning from your own experience. When you start your blog, you’ll learn things like SEO, social media marketing, WordPress, and many other digital marketing aspects. Apart from this, a blog can also help you earn money online, live a boss-free life, work from anywhere, and travel the world while making money.
#2. Enroll in Paid Digital Marketing Courses
You can also learn digital marketing online by enrolling in a paid digital marketing course. Today, if you search the internet, you’ll find an abundance of offline digital marketing courses, and you can also learn digital marketing online.
#3. Watch YouTube Videos
If you’re serious about learning digital marketing, then YouTube is the place to be. On YouTube, you’ll find so many channels that are solely into digital marketing. Hence, if you follow those channels and watch their videos for a month or two, then nothing can stop you from becoming a digital marketing expert. So, go to YouTube and just type “digital marketing” in the search box. Within seconds, you’ll come across thousands of high-quality lectures and videos.
#4. Do an Internship
If you want to make a career in digital marketing, you must do a digital marketing internship. There are many reputed and award-winning digital marketing companies across the world. You need to select a few companies and apply for the internship. Even if it is a non-paid internship, you should go for it. Moreover, you’ll also be working under the supervision of a digital marketing expert. Hence, it will be a complete win-win situation for you. After completing your internship, you may also get a high-paying job offer. You can also look for internship opportunities on:
- Follow influencers on social media
#5. Register for Free Certification Courses
If you don’t want to spend money on paid digital marketing courses, you can enroll in free online digital marketing courses and learn digital marketing for free. Once your foundation is ready, you can either start your own blog or learn things more practically. This would build your confidence and help you learn digital marketing.
#6. Google Digital Unlocked
When it comes to learning digital marketing, Google has taken the lead to spread digital and online marketing knowledge by creating a platform called Google Digital Unlocked. This is a free platform where one can learn about digital marketing, SEO, how to grow a business by leveraging online media as a tool, and more. At Google Digital Unlocked, you’ll learn the following things:
- Search ads
- Email marketing
- Google Analytics
- Social media marketing
- Advertising on websites.
- Content marketing
The best thing about this program is that it is completely free, and an expert trainer teaches each module from Google.
List of Digital Online Marketing Courses
These are the best digital marketing courses you can take online to get certified in digital marketing.
- ClickMinded — Digital Marketing Course — Top Pick
- Digital Marketing Institute—MSc Masters in Digital Marketing
- Google Digital Garage — Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Coursera — Digital Marketing Specialization for Both Digital and Analogue
- Simplilearn — Digital Marketing Certification Training Advanced Course
- Udemy — Digital Marketing Course for Platform-Specific Modules
- Udacity — Digital Marketing Nanodegree for Real-World Projects
- Google Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Course
- Reliablesoft Digital Marketing Full Course
- Udemy Digital Marketing Complete Course
- Google Digital Marketing and eCommerce Course
- ClickMinded Digital Marketing Course
- Simplilearn Digital Marketing Specialist Course
- Copyblogger Online Marketing Course
Can You Really Make Money with Online Marketing?
Yes, digital marketing is a great way to make money online. There are many different ways to do it; your strategies will depend on your skills and expertise. If you’re good at generating leads, you can sell them to other businesses.
Free Online Marketing Courses
Free online marketing courses give you an outlet to work with when developing your marketing business plan. Also called “internet marketing and digital marketing, online marketers use internet-based channels to spread a message about a company’s products to potential customers. Channels such as email, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), and more are used for online marketing.
Free online digital marketing courses offer insight into customers and growth strategies without the price tag that accompanies a more traditional program. Also, students can find relevant courses more easily without being locked in or penalized, as they might be with a more conventional and structured curriculum.
List of Free Online Marketing Courses
Below are a few examples of free online marketing courses suitable for you,
- Content Marketing Certification – HubSpot Academy
- How to Write Web Copy That Sells – Skillshare
- Instagram Marketing Training Course – HubSpot Academy
- SEO Training Certification – HubSpot Academy
- Email Marketing Basics Google Digital Garage
- Web Development Courses – .codecademy.
- PPC University – WordStream
- Graphic Design Basics – Canva
- Video Marketing Course- HubSpot Academy
- Event Marketing Strategist Certificate – Meeting Professionals International
- Adwords & Digital Marketing training by Google
- WordStream PPC University
- Inbound Marketing – HubSpot training
- GFC Learn Free – Social Media Marketing
- Canva Tutorials – create fabulous images
Certified Online Marketing Courses
There are many certified online marketing courses accessible online nowadays. Whether you’re just starting out or you’re ready to take on something more advanced, you are sure to get something to match your career objectives. Hence, certifications give you that edge recruiters are looking for in talent like you. Due to the profession’s competitive nature, it is wise to obtain more of the below online marketing certifications.
Thus, a certified online marketing courses is a program designed to provide marketing and content professionals with knowledge and tools that follow the current best practices in the industry. Certifications provide an alternative to traditional and lengthy academic programs. In addition, while it may be challenging to find a school offering a degree in digital marketing, you can find certifications offered by a wide range of organizations.
List of the Best Certified Online Marketing Courses
Below are the certified online marking courses
- Reliablesoft Digital Marketing Certification
- Google Digital Marketing Certification
- Google Digital Marketing & eCommerce Certificate
- Coursera Digital Marketing Specialization
- Meta Digital Marketing Certifications
- Harvard Digital Marketing Strategy Program
- Duke Digital Media and Marketing Certificate
- DMI Digital Marketing Pro Certificate
- SimpliLearn Digital Marketing Specialist Certificate
- OMCP Digital Marketing Certification
- LinkedIn Digital Marketing Certificate
- PCM Digital Marketing Certification
- Google Ads Marketing Certification
- YouTube Certification
- Google Analytics Certification
- BrainStation Digital Marketing Certificate
- Full Sail University Digital Marketing Graduate Certificate
- eCornell Digital Marketing Certification
Additionally, Acquiring an online marketing certification sets you apart in your field by proving you have an expansive knowledge base and a drive to improve your professional abilities. Companies look for industry leaders who have invested in additional training to keep up to date with industry best practices.
There are a lot of paid digital marketing courses available both online and offline. Whether you choose to learn digital marketing online or get enrolled in some offline course, keep your goals in mind and decide what you specifically want to learn. So, if you want to polish your digital marketing skills or you are a newbie who wants to focus on every aspect of digital marketing, the options mentioned above are available for you to learn online digital marketing courses to obtain certification.
- BEST ONLINE MANAGEMENT COURSES: Best Online Courses
- DIGITAL MARKETING BUSINESS: 2023 Unique Ideas & How-to-Start Guide
- DIGITAL MARKETING BUSINESS: 2023 Unique Ideas & How-to-Start Guide
- WHAT IS DIGITAL MEDIA: Definition, Examples, Marketing & Difference
- Digital Marketing for Small Business & How to Do It Rightly 2023
- DIGITAL CONTENT: Meaning, Strategy, Management & Marketing
- WHAT IS A MODEL: Definition and Everything You Should Know