Table of Contents Hide
- What Are The Costco Black Friday Sales Like?
- When Will the Costco Black Friday 2022 Sales Begin?
- What is the Location of the Costco Black Friday 2022 Sales?
- Is Costco Open for Business on Thanksgiving and Black Friday?
- What are the Black Friday Hours at Costco?
- What are the best Costco Black Friday Deals?
- Costco Black Friday Deals 2022
- Does Costco Have Cyber Monday Deals?
- Does Costco Have Black Friday Sales on TVs?
- Costco Black Friday Savings Tips
- #1. The Costco Holiday Sales will be available in four installments during November.
- #2. You can shop on Costco.com even if you are not a member during Black Friday.
- #3. Use the Costco.com price adjustment policy to take advantage of Black Friday offers early.
- #4. Toys are the best thing to buy on Black Friday at Costco.
- #5. Dyson vacuums and electronics will be on sale during Black Friday.
- #6. If you’re looking for gaming consoles, small kitchen appliances, or Christmas trees, skip Costco Black Friday.
- #7. Use the Amazon app to scan every item on your list.
- #8. Rolls and pumpkin pie are among the top Costco holiday food offers
- #9. Cosco also offers holiday meal kits for as little as $12.50 per person.
- #10. Look for bargains on cheap gift cards.
- #11. Relax knowing that Costco’s return policy will cover all of your purchasing blunders.
- Does Costco Canada Have Black Friday?
- How Much For Membership at Costco?
- How Much is the Costco Executive Membership?
- To Summarize
- How do you know if something will go on sale at Costco?
- What does .99 mean at Costco?
- Can you haggle prices at Costco?
Costco has some of the best deals every year, but apart from their usual product sales, their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are an occasion that makes having a membership card well worth it. Even though these big shopping days haven’t come yet, the discount store is already offering great deals for Black Friday. Read on for more on the Costco Black Friday 2022 deals.
What Are The Costco Black Friday Sales Like?
On Black Friday, Costco offers great deals on items that are already on sale, like computers, TVs, jewelry, small kitchen appliances, and more.
When Will the Costco Black Friday 2022 Sales Begin?
Costco began releasing Black Friday specials as early as the first week of November last year. Costco’s Holiday Savings sales campaign began on November 1 in-store and online, with their special Holiday Appliance Online Savings Event beginning on November 3 and lasting until December 1. Their official Super Friday sale began on November 26 and ran through November 28 in shops, but there were still plenty of Cyber Monday deals available after that.
What is the Location of the Costco Black Friday 2022 Sales?
Costco Black Friday deals are now available in-store and online. So you can either go to your local Costco to stock up or stay at home in your PJs and leisurely browse offers on your computer.
Is Costco Open for Business on Thanksgiving and Black Friday?
Last Thanksgiving, Costco closed its doors to allow its employees to spend time with their families. The brand states on its website that it will be closed for Thanksgiving again this year. Costco’s stores are normally open from 9 a.m. until 8:30 p.m. on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What are the Black Friday Hours at Costco?
Members are recommended to confirm Black Friday hours with their local Costco, as warehouse hours vary by region.
Most are expected to open their warehouse doors at 9 a.m. local time.
Online buyers will be able to get a head start on holiday shopping because the wholesale behemoth will allow members to shop online on November 25, just before Thanksgiving.
In observance of the national holiday, they will be closed on Thanksgiving.
What are the best Costco Black Friday Deals?
Every year, Costco is known for providing excellent holiday bargains. While the business does not frequently utilize the term “Black Friday” in its marketing, every year in November and December, Costco lowers its prices to compete with other merchants large and small.
Costco Black Friday Deals 2022
- $2,999 LG OLED 77-inch 4K UHD TV (Limit 3)
- $1,799 LG OLED 65″ 4K UHD TV (Limit 3)
- $1,299 LG OLED 55″ 4K UHD TV (Limit 3)
- $1,099 4K UHD LG OLED 48″ TV (Limit 3)
- $4,999 LG OLED 83-inch 4K UHD TV (Limit 3)
- Dell Inspiron Desktop 12GB Memory 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD (regularly $750) $549.99
- Dell Inspiron 23.8′′ 1080p Touchscreen All-in-One for $699.99 (regularly $900)
- Seagate Backup Plus Ultra Touch 2TB Portable Hard Drive – $54.99 (reg. $75) – includes 3 years of rescue data recovery services
- $1,099.99 MSI GF55 15.6′′ 1080p 144Hz GeForce RTX 3060 Graphics Gaming Laptop (regularly $1,300)
- $1,099.99 (regularly $1,250) Apple MacBook Pro 13.3″
- Apple iPad Pro 11′′ M1 Chip 256GB is $50 cheaper.
- $279.99 Lenovo IdeaPad3 15.5′′ 1080 Laptop with 1-year Microsoft 365 subscription (regularly $350)
- Samsung 28 cu. ft. 4-Door French Door Refrigerator, $850 off
- Samsung has a $650 discount. 5.0 cu. ft. Super Speed Top Load Washer with 7.4 cu. ft. Sensor Dryer
- Samsung discount of $800 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity: Extra-Large Front Load Washer with Smart Dial and 7.5 cu. ft. capacity Dryer with Smart Dial
- Samsung has a $550 discount. Front Load Washer with Steam (4.5 cu. ft.) and 7.5 cu. ft. Dryer with MultiSteam Technology
- $1,000 off LG 28 cu. ft. Wi-Fi Enabled Refrigerator Door-in-Refrigerator InstaView
- $600 off LG 5.5 cu. ft. Top-Load Washer with Wi-Fi and 7.3 cu. ft. Dryer with Wi-Fi and TrueSteam
- $600 off the LG Wi-Fi Enabled 4.5 cu. ft. Front Load Washer with 7.4 cu. ft. Dryer.
Does Costco Have Cyber Monday Deals?
Yes, there are Cyber Monday deals at Costco. Costco will likely offer big discounts on popular consumer electronics, just like on previous Cyber Monday events.
Does Costco Have Black Friday Sales on TVs?
Yes, there are some fantastic Costco Black Friday deals on TVs. Costco is already well-known for its low prices on high-ticket items such as larger television sets.
Costco Black Friday Savings Tips
While the Costco Black Friday sales may not be at the top of the list of the greatest Black Friday bargains, you can still expect to save money at Costco during the holiday season. And, let’s face it, you’re going to be tempted by a Costco TV deal when you’re meant to be shopping for the gigantic $5.99 pumpkin pie and other Costco bakery delicacies. Here are some savings tips you should have in mind as regards Costco Black Friday sales:
#1. The Costco Holiday Sales will be available in four installments during November.
The Black Friday sale will be divided into four waves, each color coded for the dates they correspond to. Plan on checking out the discounts at each stage of the sale. This allows you to compare what’s on your shopping list and see when Costco has a sale on the things you need.
Costco’s Black Friday Ad Schedule (also known as the Holiday Savings Book)
Light Blue: Valid from October 31 to November 13 (Pre-Black Friday; warehouse and online deals)
Dark yellow: Valid from November 14 until November 28. (Black Friday; warehouse and online deals)
Light Yellow: Valid from November 24. (Thanksgiving; online deals only)
Dark blue: Valid from November 25 through November 28. (Post-Black Friday and Costco Cyber Monday; warehouse and online deals)
#2. You can shop on Costco.com even if you are not a member during Black Friday.
Is it possible to shop at Costco without a membership? In general, yes. To take advantage of Black Friday bargains, you must be a member when shopping in person at a warehouse.
But what about the good news? Costco.com does not require membership to shop on Thanksgiving, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday.
As a nonmember, you may pay a 5% premium on purchases, but if you only buy at Costco around the holidays, it may be less expensive than paying the $60 annual membership cost.
Also, unless you’re a member, you won’t be able to purchase specific things on Costco.com, such as gaming consoles.
#3. Use the Costco.com price adjustment policy to take advantage of Black Friday offers early.
If you know how to use the Costco Price Adjustment policy, it will make your shopping experience so much smoother. Costco Black Friday shopping can begin 30 days before the sales begin! You will have 30 days to request a price adjustment on anything you purchase. You must wait for the sale to go live before receiving your refund, which will be in the form of a store credit for the price difference. This is an excellent method for ensuring that you get what you want at a Black Friday price before it sells out. (According to the Costco.com price adjustment form, you can also purchase something in the warehouse and request a price adjustment at the membership counter.)
#4. Toys are the best thing to buy on Black Friday at Costco.
When compared to Amazon and Walmart, Costco’s toy pricing is always rock-bottom, so if you have any toys on your list, check Costco’s Black Friday toy brands first.
Costco’s inventory and sale policies remain in effect: Once products are gone, they’re gone, so plan ahead of time to shop.
Savings on American Girl toys are particularly scarce the remainder of the year, and Costco always runs out quickly. You’ll want to be among the first to purchase American Girl when it hits shops!
#5. Dyson vacuums and electronics will be on sale during Black Friday.
If you’ve been putting off purchasing a Dyson or other specific equipment, such as Beats headphones, Costco Black Friday may be the time to do it. Costco will fight tooth and claw to be the cheapest place to buy headphones like Beats and Apple AirPods. Costco sold the AirPods Pro with a MagSafe charging case for $249.99 in 2021. The Beats Studio Buds True Wireless Noise Canceling Earbuds cost $99.99 with a $10 Apple Gift Card Digital Code (normally $149.99).
#6. If you’re looking for gaming consoles, small kitchen appliances, or Christmas trees, skip Costco Black Friday.
There are several items you should avoid at Costco on Black Friday. Here’s what you shouldn’t put in your Costco cart:
Small kitchen gadgets
After a rebate, Macy’s will sell these for as little as $7.99. If you’re searching for higher-end kitchen equipment, I’d recommend going to Kohl’s, where you can get Kohl’s Cash on popular brands like Ninja.
Trees for Christmas
In 2021, Target’s Wondershop brand Christmas trees were 40% off, and Michael’s trees were 50% off.
The Nintendo Switch
We didn’t see many deals during Black Friday 2021 due to new console inventory issues. However, for Black Friday 2020, Kohl’s easily beat Costco with a Nintendo Switch combo for $299 (compared to $349.99 at Costco). But here’s the kicker: Kohl’s added $105 in Kohl’s Cash to the purchase price. The same is true with Xbox – Costco simply cannot compete with Kohl’s Cash.
#7. Use the Amazon app to scan every item on your list.
Scanning the item barcodes using the Amazon app will ensure that Costco’s Black Friday prices are lower than Amazon’s. You’ll see Amazon’s price right away and can choose whether to place the item in your Costco cart or add it to your Amazon cart online.
#8. Rolls and pumpkin pie are among the top Costco holiday food offers
While you’re there, grab a bag (or four) of rolls and a pie (or three). Tell yourself you’re purchasing so many pies to freeze for the holidays, then eat one of them when you get home. The best $6.99 you’ve ever spent! Don’t forget to stop by the Costco food court for a bite while you’re there.
#9. Cosco also offers holiday meal kits for as little as $12.50 per person.
Don’t feel like cooking this year? Pick up a Costco Holiday Meal Kit for Thanksgiving or Christmas (or both!) during the Black Friday season. Your dinner can include turkey breast, prime rib, beef roast, or ham. Each meal box serves eight people, and the turkey breast is the least expensive option. What’s included is as follows:
- Turkey breast roast, ready to cook (5.5 – 6 pounds)
- Stuffing with sausage and cranberries (2 pounds)
- Mashed potatoes with creme fraiche (2 pounds)
- Creamed spinach (2 pounds)
#10. Look for bargains on cheap gift cards.
During the holiday season, Costco has the most discounted gift cards. Expect to save roughly $25, which might be a $100 gift card that costs only $75 to purchase.
This time of year, in addition to popular restaurant gift cards, I also see movie theater gift cards and Disney gift cards.
#11. Relax knowing that Costco’s return policy will cover all of your purchasing blunders.
Costco’s return policy is so generous that you could theoretically buy a bunch of items that everyone despises and then return it all, even if it’s opened or used. Your best bet is to examine the Costco Black Friday flier as soon as it is available, compile a list of must-haves, and prepare to buy once the sales begin. Knowing you may return any item you purchase will provide you with the peace of mind you require throughout the hectic holiday shopping season.
Does Costco Canada Have Black Friday?
Costco Canada offers some Black Friday deals. Offers include savings on electronics, appliances, furniture, sports and fitness equipment, and other items.
How Much For Membership at Costco?
Costco membership costs $60 per year, a free Household Card inclusive.
How Much is the Costco Executive Membership?
Executive Membership costs $120 a year and includes two Household Cards
Costco, known for offering large discounts, delivers excellent Black Friday deals. Every year for Black Friday, the shop is recognized for giving fantastic deals.
If you aren’t a Costco member yet, you can still join to take advantage of the retailer’s fantastic bargains on Black Friday and throughout the year. You can join Costco right now and get a free $20 Costco gift card just for joining up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you know if something will go on sale at Costco?
Members usually receive a sales ad in the mail approximately a week before the event, highlighting the approaching deals.
What does .99 mean at Costco?
If the price tag on a Costco item ends at .99, it is a full-price, normal item. If the price of your favorite item ends at .99, you are not saving money, but it will most likely be available the next time you purchase at Costco.
Can you haggle prices at Costco?
Costco has a no-haggle price policy. This means that the store does not bargain with customers about prices.
- WHOLESALE BUSINESS: Meaning, Which to Start, and How to Start
- Costco Business Center and Warehouses: All You Should Know
- BEST BUY BLACK FRIDAY HOURS AND LOCATIONS: Best Deals In 2022.
- BLACK FRIDAY: Stores With the Best Black Friday Deals(Updated)
- COSTCO LOGO: Costco Origin and Success Story