Table of Contents Hide
Many companies believe that trends are just fads. While this may be true, it does not mean you should ignore them. One of the biggest reasons to capitalize on trends is that it enables you to make better predictions. Using trend analysis, you can evaluate different aspects of your business that are doing well and areas that need improvement. It is equally important to follow the trends that will help you spice up your game. We are listing some of those valuable trends below:
#1. Power Mobile Marketing
It is becoming increasingly common for people to engage in online shopping through mobiles. What conclusion can we draw from this? We should place greater emphasis on mobile marketing. People spend roughly four hours and ten minutes every day on their mobile devices. Since people dedicate a major chunk of their time to their phones, businesses must target them on these devices.
Successful mobile marketing hinges heavily on user-friendliness. If you are a first-timer, here are a few tips that will help you to devise a user-friendly mobile marketing campaign:
- Create a buyer persona: In mobile marketing, knowing your target market is critical. You need to identify the general features of your intended market. Laying down buyer persona is particularly important if you want to tap into email marketing, which is more customized. Since crafting a buyer’s persona requires expertise, you should offer this role to the most suitable employees. Candidates who have MBA specializations in data analytics might be ideal for this role.
- Focus on images: Mobile users consume most of the content on the go. Generally, your potential and existing customers could be traveling, standing in a long ATM queue, or walking to the office while checking their phones. The more you write, the less likely you are to get their attention. Therefore, you are better off relying on pictures. If it is necessary to write something, make the text as concise as possible.
- Invest in a responsive site design: When clicked, mobile ads take users to your website.So it is a must to have a responsive site design that can easily adjust to all screen sizes.
#2. Offer Personalized Customer Service
Personalized customer support is a strategy that allows you to adapt your communication to each consumer. The quality of a company’s interactions with its clients has become an important differentiator in today’s marketplace. When carried out correctly, personalized customer service has the potential to work wonders for your business in so many ways. In a recent study, 77% of customers said they would be more likely to suggest a business to a friend or family member if they had had a pleasant experience with a company.
One of the easiest ways to ensure personalized communication is by greeting customers by their names. That way, they will not feel that they are just another numbered ticket to be processed and moved along.
Showing the human side of your brand also paves the way for personalized customer service. Instead of being impersonal and calculating, give your customer service representatives greater leeway to be forthright and friendly. It means that their responses and expressions should be simple.
#3. Develop An App For Your Business
Digital media has become increasingly important in today’s high-tech environment. However, a fair proportion of small businesses still assume that having a website or social media presence is enough to attract and communicate with their customers. Well, it cannot get any further from reality. Every business needs a solid mobile application, regardless of its size or industry.
Apps can skyrocket your revenue big time. For example, unlike in the past, customers no longer want to waste their time shopping. They are looking to buy products from the comfort of their own homes using their smartphones. You can encourage customers to make purchases by sending push alerts that include information about discounts and promotions. Another benefit of downloading an application is that it empowers people to perform mobile transactions.
Moreover, a dedicated application boosts customer loyalty to a great degree. There is a sea of commercials in the form of flyers, banners, billboards, newspaper ads, social media ads, etc., that bombard the general public regularly. All this advertising clutter makes it difficult for businesses to cut through the noise. Rolling out an application is the best way to nurture loyalty as it enables customers to connect with you quickly.
#4. Go Green
Human activities are primarily responsible for global warming. Human industry is a major contributor to climate change due to its dependence on the land, fossil fuels, and non-stop production and consumption. No wonder business owners have focussed their attention on sustainability. If you want to embrace sustainability, consider sticking to these popular corporate sustainability practices:
- Join hands with non-profit organizations: Sustainability is a relatively new concept. Therefore, you might fall short of the proper guidance. That is where non-profit organizations can come in handy. With plenty of experience and resources, they can help you get things off the ground.
- Educate Your Staff: Companies with the most effective sustainability efforts typically educate their workers about the issues at hand. It encourages your staff to do their part. It is up to you how you want to educate your workforce about the topics important to your company. Depending on your convenience, you could start various awareness campaigns by hosting webinars, distributing helpful material, arranging seminars, etc.
- Implement a recycling program: Even if your workplace already recycles paper and plastics, adding glass and metals to the mix can help you take recycling to the next level. Contact a waste management company if your town does not have glass and metal recycling streams. These firms consider the quantity of your recycling material before transporting it to a facility. As a result, it will be easier for you to track and report to stakeholders the amount of garbage you are preventing from going to landfills.
Setting up a business is not as complicated as it was nearly a few decades ago. We have to thank technology for that. However, the ease of starting a business venture has also intensified the competition because the market is mushrooming with new players. So if you want to stand out, walking the tight line of these trends is your best bet to create new avenues and sustain your current business standing.
Amazing man it i never tried following newest trends but i may will do it now