Table of Contents Hide
- Shoprite Black Friday
- Shoprite Black Friday 2022
- Does Shoprite Do Black Friday?
- What Are the Best Shoprite Black Friday Deals?
- Can I Shop Online at Shoprite?
- When Does Black Friday Start at Shoprite?
- When Will Shoprite’s Black Friday Specials Be Delivered to Your Home?
- What Is Cyber Monday?
- Related Articles
- FAQs On Shoprite Black Friday
- Is Black Friday Sale Only One Day?
- Why Do People Go Crazy on Black Friday
- Why Is It Called Black Friday?
Over the years, Black Friday has been the busiest shopping day of the year. Many people use that day as an opportunity to shop for the festive season. As a result, many retail stores have adopted the “Black Friday” festival trend. Shoprite Black Friday is one to look out for.
Black Friday is part of the holiday season when retail stores offer sales at discounted prices to kick off the holiday season. It is going to be a day full of special shopping deals and heavy discounts with Shoprite Black Friday 2022.
Shoprite Black Friday
Shoprite will provide Black Friday bargains for three days, from November 25 to November 27, 2022. This is the same three days as the previous year, but with more deals and discounts. Shoprite’s Black Friday promotions include discounts of up to 50% off select goods. Randomly selected buyers will also receive Golden Vouchers, which will allow them to make purchases at Shoprite without paying. Need gifts for your loved ones? Shoprite Black Friday deals will help you save a lot of money on your purchases in 2022.
It is one of the retail stores known for its lower prices, and because of that, it has grown into Africa’s largest food retailer. They offer a world-class shopping experience for a variety of food products, household goods, and small appliances at the lowest prices possible.
They also sell quality products like wines from 10 of the world’s best wine-producing countries, freshly baked bread, and the freshest fruits. Every year, Shoprite prepares special offers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Every festive season and end-of-the-year holidays, ShopRite Nigeria brings unbelievable Black Friday promotions. They use the opportunity to bring customers the special experience they look forward to every year; it could be getting beautiful gifts for loved ones or stocking up for the festive season.
ShopRite Black Friday happens every year in November.
Shoprite Stores in Nigeria
A lot of individuals look forward to this day because a lot of retail stores place irresistible discounts on their goods like electronics, toys, and some other items. Shoprite Nigeria opened its first store in Lagos in December 2005, and since then they have launched an additional 25 stores across 8 states in the Federation including the Federal Capital Territory.
Below is the list of all 25 Shoprite Stores in Nigeria
- ENUGU- Polo Park Amusement Centre Abakaliki Road, Enugu
- ABIA – Old Garki, Off Uwalaka Street, Umuahia, Abia State
- OWERRI- Egbu Road, Owerri, Imo State
- OGUN (OTTA GATEWAY) – Abeokuta Express Way, Ota, Ogun State
- IBADAN- Ring Road, Ibabdan, Oyo State
- OYO (COCOA MALL) – Corner of Bank and Liebu Bypass Dugbe District, Ibadan, Oyo state
- AKURE- Corner of Akure Oda Rd & Igbatoro Road, Akure, Ondo State
- ABUJA- Along Airport Road, Between MRS Filling station and Chambers and Commerce, FCT, Abuja
- JEBI LAKE( ABUJA)- Plot 1265, Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja, FCT
- SILVER BIRD(ABUJA)- Memorial Drive, Central District, Abuja, FCT
- WUSE(ABUJA)- Novera Central Mall, Wuse, Abuja, FCT
- ASABA- Around Government House &, Okpanam Rd Asaba, Delta State
- KWARA- Plot 1, Fate Road (Beside NTA), Ilorin, Kwara State
- ONITSHA- Onitsha Mall, Park Road, Onitsha, Anambra State
- DELTA- 1 Effurun Roundabout By Refinery Road, Uvwie Local Government Area, Delta State
- ADO(KANO)- Zoo Road, Kano State
- LAGOS- Lekki-epe Express &, Cardinal Anthony, Olubunmi Okogie Rd, Lekki, Lagos. Park Lane, Apapa, Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Janet Fajemisin Road, Festac, In Amuno Odofin govt area, Ikorodun Rd service lane, Marland, Ikeja, Lagos, etc.
Do you struggle every month to find a place where you can buy quality food and other products for a price that isn’t too high? There’s no other recommendation than ShopRite.
Shoprite Black Friday 2022
From Friday, November 25 to Sunday, November 27, 2022, Shoprite will hold sales from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. You can save up to 50% on products like Coca-Cola, Honey Well, Binatone, Colgate, Heinz, Johnnie Walker, Nestle, Indomie, Chi, and other brands. You can also enjoy discounts on home appliances.
Shoprite discounts will be offered at all Shoprite locations in Nigeria, including Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Onitsha, Asaba, Kano, Ibadan, Delta, Kwara, Owerri, Akure, and others.
Does Shoprite Do Black Friday?
Yes, ShopRite Black Friday prepares special offers for Black Friday every year in November. Every year, thousands of shoppers look forward to the end of November, the time when Black Friday, the biggest shopping spree of the year, takes place.
Originally, Black Friday was known only in the United States. However, in recent years, the event has spread to other countries. Nigerian retail stores have welcomed it with open arms because it is usually an opportunity to make great sales and great savings.
Shoprite has quickly dominated the market space for smaller supermarkets. To give back to the community that shops at their retail outlets, they began to participate in the yearly Black Friday discount extravaganza.
What Are the Best Shoprite Black Friday Deals?
This year’s Black Friday will be epic at Shoprite, with outstanding offers and savings of up to 50%! Check out the top three best bargains available right now:
- Hisense U963 Smartphone 4G LTE
- Ritebrand Large Eggs 30 per pack
- Crystal valley full cream milk 1ltr + laywell mixed eggs 18 pk & blue ribbon white slice bread 700g
Can I Shop Online at Shoprite?
The coronavirus pandemic accelerated the need for shoppers to shop from home. Shopping from home is the best and most convenient way to grab your groceries, food items, and appliances easily.
Shoprite Nigeria has made online shopping as easy as it is in traditional stores. Shoppers just look out for what they need from a wide range of products and download coupons.
When Does Black Friday Start at Shoprite?
Shoprite’s Black Friday specials for 2022 will be available on November 25th. You’ll be able to take advantage of Black Friday offers for the entire week.
How to Get a Digital Coupon:
- Sign in to shoprite.com
- Go to the header bar at the top right of your screen, hover over the word ‘Save’
- A drop-down box appears. Click on the word ‘Digital Coupon Center. ’
- It takes you to the ShopRite digital coupon center.
Digital coupons load directly onto your ShopRite Price Plus Card. You will have to set up an account on the website if you haven’t done so already to access the Price Plus Card.
After that, set up a ShopRite Price Plus Card for your account. The coupons are useful whenever you’re on site. They solve the problem of buying too many things, which is a common problem among buyers without a checklist.
These people get persuaded by marketing practices into purchasing things they don’t really need. Because of this, the website, which is user-friendly, gives the buyers knowledge of what they want to buy.
This reduces the rate of impulse buying and unnecessary spending.
Shoprite from home is also a great way to save money.
When Will Shoprite’s Black Friday Specials Be Delivered to Your Home?
Shoprite will ship your order as soon as possible during the Black Friday sales. Unfortunately, due to the volume of orders, it may take longer than usual. For additional information on current delivery times, visit the Shoprite website.
The following steps will guide you through how to shop online at Shoprite.
- Make a list of everything you want to buy:
Make a list of the things you’re most interested in to guide you as you place orders on the website.
- Log in to the ShopRite site
Log in to your ShopRite account. If you do not have an account, you will need to register and get one. You can do this from the app or website.
- Click and select the items you want.
When you’re done shopping, click on the shopping cart icon in the top right corner of the screen. A “mini cart” summary will drop down so you can see all the items, prices, and quantities you have in your cart.
- Lastly, click ‘review cart and check out
What Is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday is a marketing term that refers to the Monday following the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States. It is a 24-hour online shopping event that was launched by businesses to encourage people to shop online and is now frequently seen as an extension of the Black Friday deals.
What’s the Distinction Between Cyber Monday and Black Friday?
The name dates back to the 1950s, although the term “Cyber Monday” is considerably more modern. In 2005, the name was coined to describe the Monday following Black Friday, when consumers continued to buy online after returning to work. Cyber Monday is by far the busiest online shopping day of the year, providing eCommerce companies with a gigantic sales opportunity.
Many smart and knowledgeable retailers use the ‘Black Friday sales season (which often begins around Tuesday) to see which bargains and promotions are effective and then use that information to enhance their Cyber Monday sales. Businesses may increase profits while also keeping customers pleased by replacing unwanted offerings with hot deals.
Although traditionally, Black Friday sales concentrated on in-store deals, an increasing number of buyers prefer to look for deals online, and the concept of Black Friday as the start of the Christmas shopping season is shifting. The period from Black Friday through Cyber Monday is now commonly referred to as “Cyber weekend,” with discounts becoming increasingly steep as the sale progresses. It’s an excellent opportunity for merchants to clean out their inventory and collect vital data in preparation for the Christmas season.
- Jumia Black Friday 2022: Best Deals, Phones, Offers & All You Need (Updated)
- Konga Black Friday: Best deals for 2020 (+ quick guide)
- Black Friday Deals 2020: Top 20 you do not want to miss (updated)
FAQs On Shoprite Black Friday
Is Black Friday Sale Only One Day?
Black Friday sales will continue all weekend, leading up to Cyber Monday on November 28. Most companies begin their Black Friday promotions early, so expect to see sales several weeks before the big day.
Why Do People Go Crazy on Black Friday
Because scarcity makes something more desirable. According to consumer psychologist Laura Brannon, “limiting the ability to purchase products at a huge discount makes customers desire the possibility more.” That is why advertisers include phrases like “supply are limited!”
Why Is It Called Black Friday?
A more accurate definition of the term dates back to the early 1960s, when Philadelphia police officers began using the phrase “Black Friday” to describe the chaos that ensued when large numbers of suburban tourists arrived in the city to begin their holiday shopping and, in some years, attend Saturday’s annual parade.