Table of Contents Hide
- Home Depot Affiliate Program Review
- Why should I join?
- Home Depot Affiliate Program Rates
- What Marketing Tools Are Provided by Home Depot?
- Home Depot Affiliate Program Percentage?
- What Is the Highest-Paying Affiliate Program?
- Who Is Home Depot Affiliated With?
- Does Home Depot Have a Referral Program?
- Can I Join Multiple Affiliate Programs?
- How Often Do I Get Paid?
- How to Make Money With the Home Depot Program
- What Are the Home Depot Affiliate Program Alternatives?
- Home Depot Affiliate Program FAQs
- What Products Can Home Depot Affiliates Promote?
- what are products that don’t attract commission?
- what are the benefits of home depot affiliate program?
- Related Articles
The Home Depot Affiliate Program is a fantastic way for your website to make money while advertising the most popular and well-known home improvement business in the country using your own rates. Their affiliate percentage fee on the home depot program is 1% on merchandise, 1% on appliances, and 8% on a few home décor items. In this article, we will be discussing the Home Depot affiliate program review.
Home Depot Affiliate Program Review
The Home Depot is a well-known and popular brand that many Americans only shop at when they need supplies for home repair. However, after the review, considering the low commission rate and the brief referral period, the Home Depot affiliate program is not the ideal option. I would not even recommend testing the program if you do not intend to promote, especially home décor items, which have an 8% commission rate, since you will always be better off with other options. The commissions alone should not be used to choose affiliate programs. An affiliate scheme with 2% commissions is more lucrative than one with 8% commissions.
Furthermore, after some review, you need a website that specializes in construction, remodeling, or home improvement in order to join the Home Depot affiliate program. US consumers must visit your website. Affiliates also get a unique ID. This ID links your website or blog to the company.
If a visitor clicks on one of your links and buys something, you’ll get a commission. As an affiliate, you have access to a reputable home improvement retailer. Almost 2,000 outlets in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico offer quality home improvement supplies.
Why should I join?
You may potentially increase the revenue from your website by becoming a member of The Home Depot Affiliate Program and earning commissions on the more than 500,000 free ship-to-store or home goods that are sold on homedepot.com.
Home Depot Affiliate Program Rates
The Home Depot affiliate program gives out large product commission rates. For items, mobile phones and buy online, pick up in-store orders, their current commission rate is 1%. 1% for appliances and 8% for particular home furnishings. You make more money the more you sell.
Once the sale has been completed and the order has been dispatched, the commission, which is a proportion of the overall sale, is paid out.
The amount of money you can make via the Home Depot Affiliate Program rates is limitless. Promote their goods now to start being paid commissions.
What Marketing Tools Are Provided by Home Depot?
Along with a huge selection of banner advertisements and text links, we offer a daily product data feed. Additionally, the Impact platform’s tech support team and affiliate account managers from Home Depot will be available to you for assistance.
Does It Cost Me Anything to Join the Home Depot Affiliate Program?
No, joining the affiliate program is cost-free.
Home Depot Affiliate Program Percentage?
The Home Depot affiliate program percentage may offer up to 8% on orders from online purchases that are delivered and picked up in-store. This is accurate for a few specific items of home décor, but everything else is 1%.
This indicates that companies have lower margins and higher costs than e-commerce sites. They probably won’t ever be willing to increase affiliate commission payouts.
Despite the program, Home Depot occasionally offers “affiliate deals” in which they increase the percentage default fee back to 2%, as it was in 2020.
What Is the Highest-Paying Affiliate Program?
It might not be the greatest, though. The Home Depot is the most prosperous home improvement shop, selling more than 300,000 items from reputable and well-known national brands, including GE, DeWalt, Maytag, Hampton Bay, Husky, Toro, Makita, Black & Decker, Stanley, Cuisinart, Weber, and others. It is a strong competitor as a result.
Who Is Home Depot Affiliated With?
Several well-known brands are only available at The Home Depot, including:
- Chem-Dry (carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout services)
- Behr paints
- Homelite (outdoor and power tools)
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (outdoor furniture, indoor organization)
- Ryobi and Ridgid (power tools)
- American Woodmark cabinetry
- Thomasville Furniture Industries cabinetry
Additionally, the retailer has its own house brands:
- Husky (tools)
- Workforce (tools, shelving, storage cabinets, extension cords, work lights, tarps, paintbrushes)
- Hampton Bay (ceiling fans, lighting fixtures, outdoor furniture)
- Glacier Bay (kitchen sinks, faucets, etc.)
- Commercial Electric
- Home Decorators Collection
Does Home Depot Have a Referral Program?
It’s true that, and By signing up for their affiliate program, you may start making money off each eligible sale you send their way via homedepot.com. It is an easy procedure, and the more sales you get, the more money you make!
Can I Join Multiple Affiliate Programs?
Knowing that there are no limitations on the number of affiliate programs you may join is a positive thing. You will be able to make money from several sources if you enroll in different programs. Hence, there is a chance to increase one’s income.
How Often Do I Get Paid?
Each month, on or around the 20th, payments are processed for commissions earned in the previous month (or earlier), and checks or direct deposits are given shortly after. Remember that Home Depot gives all purchases an extra month to validate that they are legitimate, accommodate returned goods, confirm credit card processing, and make sure the transaction is not a duplicate.
Checks will be written for at least $100. The minimum payout is $50 if a direct deposit was set up. We will roll over your earnings total if it falls below one of these levels until you do. The distribution of earnings will thereafter occur on the applicable monthly payout date.
How Will You Know That the Orders Came From Me?
Every link from your website to homedepot.com contains a special identifier that keeps track of each time a customer accesses us through your personalized link so that we may give you credit when a transaction occurs. If you make any attempt to change the links that you use from your Impact account, your tracking may be deleted, which might cost you commissions.
How to Make Money With the Home Depot Program
It is crucial that you take your time selecting the appropriate goods to market if you decide to sign up for the Home Depot affiliate program. It’s a fantastic way to earn money online while you’re free. Here are some pointers for monetizing the Home Depot affiliate program.
- Promote expensive goods: Although the company sells a variety of products, some are more popular than others. Promote high-quality products, such as appliances and home remodeling items.
- Use innovative marketing strategies: The affiliate program at Home Depot provides a wide range of imaginative marketing techniques, including banners, text links, and product photos. Utilize these resources to design attention-grabbing marketing strategies.
- Produce informative material: The affiliate network at Home Depot also provides a range of useful content, like product reviews and how-to tutorials. Make informative content that appeals to potential customers and motivates them to visit the Home Depot website.
- Make good use of keywords: You can employ a range of powerful keywords from Home Depot’s affiliate network in your marketing campaigns. Use these keywords to make it easier for online users to find your material.
- Watch your outcomes: Monitoring your outcomes will help you determine how well your marketing initiatives are working. Make adjustments to your marketing efforts and increase your results by using the data from your affiliate program.
What Do I Mean by the Appropriate Goods?
I mean items you can buy without viewing or testing them first. Only internet sales earn commissions. Customers should try a product at the store before buying it. Not a smart idea: advertising patio chairs. Some may want to test the chairs’ comfort before buying them.
The perfect offering should have high-volume, low-competition keywords. If you have a new website and use a competitive term, your content won’t rank well. To earn an 8% commission, you must advertise home décor items. Your advertising strategy should reflect the product.
Most people don’t know what they want when buying home furnishings. When people say they want to decorate their home, they don’t have a specific object in mind. Therefore, optimizing for product-related keywords is pointless. Try broader keywords. Focus on inspiration-related phrases.
You might use the popularity of Pinterest’s inspirational posts. The Home Depot affiliate program doesn’t send visitors to product pages, which is helpful. Sending Pinterest users to a page where they can list and rate things is preferred. If visitors have options, they’re more likely to click on your affiliate link.
What Are the Home Depot Affiliate Program Alternatives?
How does the Home Depot affiliate program stack up against competing initiatives?
#1. Amazon Associates
Naturally, the first option that springs to mind is Amazon Associates.
In contrast to Home Depot’s 2% commission rate, Amazon Associates has an 8% commission rate for home improvement products. Only items for home décor are subject to an 8% fee at The Home Depot.
There is a brief 24-hour referral period for both programs. Despite the fact that Home Depot focuses on home renovation, I don’t believe it has a wider selection of items than Amazon. It is preferable to use Amazon if you can find the product you want to advertise on both Amazon and Home Depot.
Walmart is a different retailer that doesn’t focus on home renovation but nevertheless offers a wide range of goods. You can read my whole analysis of the Walmart affiliate program here. For the home category, Walmart offers a 4% commission and a somewhat extended 3-day referral period.
Wayfair is a retailer of furniture and décor for homes. A 7-day referral window and a 7% commission are both offered by Wayfair.
In my opinion, the Wayfair affiliate program is a fantastic option if you want to market home furnishings or décor goods. Like Home Depot, it is a specialty retailer, but in contrast to the latter, it offers a 7-day referral period and a 7% commission on all purchases.
Home Depot is a company with a focus on goods and services for building and home remodeling. Appliances, tools, hardware, timber, and other items are just a few of the many products that the business provides to both consumers and business customers. Through the service, affiliates can get money by sending traffic to the Home Depot website and referring sales.
Home Depot Affiliate Program FAQs
What Products Can Home Depot Affiliates Promote?
- Garden supplies
- Home decor products
what are products that don’t attract commission?
- In-store purchases
- Custom created products
- Gift cards
- Installation services
what are the benefits of home depot affiliate program?
- There are no enrollment costs, ongoing costs, or membership requirements for the program.
- Text links, banners, and product photos are just a few of the marketing resources available to affiliates for promoting brand products.
- The affiliate program’s reporting tools let you keep tabs on their sales and traffic as well.
- HOME DEPOT LOAN: Can You Get a Loan From Home Depot?
- Affiliate Marketing for Beginners (20+ Companies to start with) +free courses
- How To Become An Amazon Affiliate: Step-by-Step Guide
- How To Start Affiliate Marketing With No Money: Starting Guide.
- LAWYER ASSISTANT: Salary, Legal Assistant vs Paralegal, Responsibilites