Table of Contents Hide
- Stores Having Black Friday Sales: Overview
- The 7 Best Stores for Online Black Friday Shopping in 2023
- Amazon Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
- Stores Having Black Friday Sales: Best Early Sales
- Stores Having Black Friday Sales: Related Articles
- Stores Having Black Friday Sales: References
It’s the time of year again when we can find great deals on everything from clothes and electronics to appliances and furniture. But with so many stores participating in Black Friday sales, it can be challenging to know where to start.
That’s why we’ve put together this list of some of the best stores for Black Friday sales, along with discounts and the best deals they are offering.
Stores Having Black Friday Sales: Overview
Although Black Friday is no longer a single day, shopping for it online can be overwhelming. This is especially true when looking at Black Friday sales across multiple stores online. Early Black Friday sales appear to start earlier each year, and Cyber Week offers significant savings. As a result, having a Black Friday shopping strategy in place is more important than ever. And we’re here to assist you!
One of the first steps in creating your plan should be to narrow down your shopping list.
We’ve covered the top seven stores that should have the best online Black Friday deals in 2023 in the list below.
The 7 Best Stores for Online Black Friday Shopping in 2023
Amazon Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Amazon Prime members who have the time and energy to monitor Amazon Lightning Deals.
Amazon is almost always near the top of our best Black Friday online deals list. Amazon’s
Lightning Deals are likely to offer the best savings. Many of these deals appear daily, but their frequency increases during the Black Friday season. And these deals certainly live up to their name, with new offers appearing every five minutes. You can keep track of these deals on Amazon’s website or through their app, but be prepared to act quickly when they go live. Otherwise, you risk missing out entirely.
Hottest Sales: Amazon’s pricing on larger items is fairly competitive, but it may be difficult to beat when it comes to its own devices. Amazon Black Friday deals, for example, could include discounts of up to 50% off Fire tablets and Fire TV Sticks. What about Echo devices? Look for various bundles with savings of up to 70%.
Best Buy Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Customers looking for Apple or TV deals.
Best Buy is a popular destination for Black Friday shoppers looking for the best electronic deals — and for good reason. The retailer is well-known for offering huge discounts on televisions as well as the latest gadgets, particularly Apple products — a category that doesn’t see many discounts in general. (If you’re looking for Apple savings, check out our guide to Apple Black Friday deals.) Best Buy’s early Black Friday deals for 2023 began rolling out in late October, with the start date for Best Buy’s official Black Friday sale slated for November 17.
Last year’s Best Buy Black Friday deals included smart TVs starting at $79.99 and up to $900 off select QLED TVs.
In terms of Apple-related discounts, the retailer provided up to $1,000 off the iPhone 14 Pro and $600 off select Mac desktop computers.
Kohl’s Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Regular Kohl's customers
You might not think of Kohl’s when you think of Black Friday shopping, but the retailer has been expanding its offerings recently. For example, Kohl’s had a Black Friday ad with 72 pages of savings detailed last year.
Kohl’s deals are so appealing because many of them include Kohl’s Cash. For example, you could get $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend and then redeem the coupon on specific dates. As a result, these deals are best suited for regular Kohl’s shoppers, who are more likely to use the Kohl’s Cash and thus get the full value of the Black Friday deals.
Hottest Sales: Kohl’s is a great place to shop for home goods, clothing, and shoes. Last year, one notable offer featured Toastmaster appliances for up to 80% off; prices were as low as $5 each after shoppers applied a 15% off coupon and mailed in a $12 mail-in rebate. In addition, the retailer offered 50% off Food Network-branded kitchen and dining items, 65% off ScentWorx products, 50% off Yankee candles and St. Nicholas Square items, 40% to 50% off select furniture, and up to 70% off bedding.
Target Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Anyone who comes in for one item and leaves with a cart full.
Target’s allure is difficult to deny — do a Google search for “Target memes” and look at all the images that come up. The retailer has a wide range of categories, and the low prices make adding an impulse buy to your cart even easier. Target provided a plethora of enticing deals during the 2022 Black Friday season, with their overall ad spanning 71 pages. Target’s free Target Circle loyalty program and a store credit/debit/reloadable card with significant benefits for frequent shoppers make it even more appealing. (Learn more about the Target reloadable RedCard by clicking here!)
Hottest Sales: Target Black Friday deals will include up to 50% off select game accessories, 40% off select LEGO sets, 30% off women’s sweaters, 50% off select Wondershop pre-lit artificial trees, and 40% off outerwear, cold-weather accessories, and boots for the entire family. This year, the retailer will most likely run another “buy two, get a third free” promotion on all books, movies, and music. And, if you’re looking for the best early Black Friday deals, Target has been running them since late October 2023.
Walmart Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Shoppers looking for Black Friday deals on a variety of items.
Savvy Walmart shoppers know that the store is a great one-stop shop for pretty much anything you can think of, from groceries to clothing to toys and everything in between. And the retailer continues to shine during Black Friday. Every year, it offers discounts on toys, electronics, and clothing, making shopping much easier. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or for others, Walmart has you covered in more ways than you might think.
Hottest Sales: When it comes to Black Friday sales, Walmart is definitely competitive, frequently undercutting other retailers by just enough to qualify for the best deal. If one retailer charges $249.99 for an iPad, Walmart may charge only $249. It’s not much of a difference, but it can increase the popularity of Walmart deals.
Last year, the retailer provided a plethora of low prices on the season’s most popular items. For example, LEGO sets featuring Marvel Spider-Man, Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Jurassic World settings have dropped to just $40 each. Select Nintendo games were discounted up to 50% off, which was especially noteworthy because Nintendo titles rarely see such steep discounts. We also came across deals for 65″ smart TVs for less than $230 and 70″ smart TVs for less than $500. Select air-blown holiday inflatables were also available for around $15, as were 6′ plush holiday characters for $55.
eBay Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: Those looking for refurbished or open-box electronics.
Given that you can find almost anything on eBay, it’s no surprise that it’s one of the best places to find Black Friday online deals. It’s a great place to shop for certified refurbished or open-box items and offer tons of brand-specific discounts. During eBay’s Black Friday sales, outlet deals may also be worth investigating. Last year, for example, we saw sales from Best Buy, Reebok, and Adidas.
Hottest Sales: One of the most important offers to keep an eye out for is a coupon that can be used across the site. Previously, eBay used a code to offer 20% off and free shipping. Even better, the retailer has not required a minimum purchase to use these codes in the past.
Keep an eye out for category-specific sales as well. Last year, eBay offered up to 83% off refurbished technology, up to 50% off refurbished Acer products, an additional 30% off Snow Joe and Sun Joe products, and up to 55% off select Worx items, among other things.
Macy’s Black Friday Deals: What to Expect
Best for: People looking for great deals on small appliances and home goods.
Macy’s used to have a strong physical presence, but the company has recently closed several stores. Nonetheless, the store is still worth a look online for Black Friday 2023.
The store is well-known for its excellent doorbusters, particularly those involving small kitchen appliances. These kinds of deals will almost certainly return this year, as they’ve become fairly common features during the Black Friday season. There were a few small appliances and pieces of cookware for $20 or less last year and a deal that took 30% off select Nespresso Vertuo and Original machines.
If you’re looking for clothing deals, Macy’s is also a great place to shop. Last year, the retailer offered 25% off select UGG boots, 40% off Levi’s men’s and women’s products, 50% off shoes and boots, 65% off coats and jackets, and 50% off dress shirts and ties.
Looking for housewares? Macy’s also impresses with savings on those. Last year, notable deals included 60% off Charter Club down pillows and comforters, 65% off Charter Club Damask and Damask Designs sheets and bedding, and 50% off Martha Stewart Collection cold-weather bedding.
Stores Having Black Friday Sales: Best Early Sales
Amazon Early Black Friday Deals
Amazon’s Black Friday Sale began today, and it’s packed with great deals. Among other things, you can save up to 28% on Samsung Galaxy phones, up to 50% on Ring doorbell cameras, and up to 50% on Disney toys.
- Keurig K-Compact Coffee Maker: $50 (down from $100)
- Skagen Aaren Silicon Minimalistic Watch (41mm): $56, down from $115 (51%).
- Cuckoo CR-0675F Micom Rice Cooker: now $88, down from $110 (19% off with coupon).
- Happy Hour Edition Conversation Card Game: $20 (down from $25)
- Apple MagSafe Duo Wireless Charger: now $99, down from $129 (23%).
- Google Chromecast Streaming Stick: now $38, down from $50 (24%).
Best-Buy Early Black Friday Sales
Best Buy has started offering early Black Friday deals on TVs, laptops, appliances, and other items. Furthermore, if you find a better deal elsewhere, it will match it. Members of My Best Buy Plus and My Best Buy Total Rewards may be eligible for additional savings.
- TCL QM8 4K Mini-LED QLED Smart TV (65-Inch): $900 down from $1,300 (31% off).
- Samsung S95C OLED Smart TV (55-Inch): $1,900 (down from $2,500)
- Whirlpool 5.1 Cubic Feet Gas Range With Broiler Drawer: $600 (down from $828)
- Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Security Camera Bundle (12-Piece Set): $280 (down from $600)
- Lego Star Wars Advent Calendar (2023): now $34, down from $45 (a 24% savings).
- Nest Hub Max Smart Display: now $130 (down from $230) (43% off).
- Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i Chromebook Laptop: $379 (down from $499)
Walmart Early Black Friday Sales
Some Walmart Black Friday deals are already available; more are scheduled to go live on November 22. You can look through some of those deals to see which ones are worth the wait.
- Apple Watch Series 9 Smartwatch (GPS, 41mm): $349 (down from $399)
- Ninja Creami Ice Cream Maker: $169 (down from $199)
- Uhomepro Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Pit: $70 (was $200)
- Cricut Joy Smart Cutting Machine Starter Bundle: $180 (was $265), now $180 (32% off).
- Dyson Outsize Plus Cordless Stick Vacuum: $450 (was $600)
- Lego Classic Building Set: now $20 instead of $35 (43% off).
- Google Nest Indoor Security Cam: now $70 (down from $100).
Samsung Early Black Friday Sales
Samsung has also begun to roll out some of its Black Friday promotions. Save up to $1,300 on select refrigerators, $2,000 on popular televisions, and more.
- Samsung S90C OLED TV (65-Inch): $1,600, down from $2,600 (38% off).
- Samsung Sound Tower Party Audio ST90B: $780 (down from $1,200)
- Samsung QN90C 4K Neo QLED (85-Inch): $2,800 (down from $4,800)
- Samsung Bespoke 4-Door Flex Refrigerator (29 Cubic Feet): $2,599, Was $4,099 (37% Off)
- Samsung 4.5 Cubic Feet Large Capacity Smart Front Load Washer: $679, down from $1,049 (35% off).
- Samsung 4-Door Fridge With FlexZone Drawer (Counter Depth): Now $1,799, Was $3,299 (55% Off).
Target Early Black Friday Sales
Target’s early Black Friday deals are now available. Not only does the retailer provide excellent discounts (such as up to 30% off TVs and 40% off kitchen items), but it will also price match items purchased between Oct. 22 and Dec. 24 if they drop any lower on Target’s website. As always, a Target RedCard will save you an additional 5%.
- Google Nest Doorbell (Wired, 2nd Gen): $150 down from $180 (17% off).
- Wingspan Board Game: $36, down from $48 (25% off with Target Circle Membership).
- Samsung 2.0 HW0C400 Soundbar with Built-In Woofer: $90 (down from $120)
- Cuisinart CTOA-122 Air Fryer Toaster Oven: $130 (down from $230)
- Sur La Table Kitchen Essentials Air Fryer: $40 (was $80)
- DualSense Wireless Controller for PlayStation 5: $50 (down from $75)
- Barbie Vacation House Playset: $69, down from $115 (40% off).
- Amazon Echo Dot (5th Gen): Now $23, Was $50 (54% Off).
Lululemon Early Black Friday Deals
Lululemon’s Black Friday event isn’t expected to begin until later this month, but you can shop hundreds of discounted items in its “We Made Too Much” section.
- Lululemon Define Jacket: $99, down from $118 (16% off).
- Lululemon Wunder Train High-Rise Short: $49 (was $64)
- Lululemon Fundamental Oversized T-Shirt: $34 (was $68; now $34)
- Lululemon Wunder Train Longline Bra (C/D Cup): $39 now, $68 previously (43% off).
- Lululemon City Sweat Pride Pullover Hoodie: $74, down from $128 (42%).
- Mesh Pleats Mid-Rise Mini Tennis Skirt by Lululemon: Now $49, Was $98 (50% Off)
Ulta Beauty Early Black Friday Sales at
Whether you’re picking up a few beauty favorites for yourself or snagging some early stocking stuffers, Ulta Beauty is currently offering up to 40% off. This includes a 20% discount on all Dyson hair tools with the code DYSON20.
- Dyson Airwrap Multi-Styler Complete Long: $480, down from $600 (20% off with code DYSON20).
- LashFood Phyto-Medic Natural Eyelash Enhancing Serum: Now $39, down from $78 (a savings of 50%).
- NYX HD Concealer Wand Medium Coverage Under Eye Concealer: $3 (down from $6)
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: $344 (was $430), now $344 (20% off with code DYSON20).
- La Roche-Posay 10% Pure Vitamin C Anti-Aging Face Serum: $38, down from $47.
Brooklinen Early Black Friday Sales
This bedding retailer makes some of our favorite sheets, including our shopping guide’s best sateen and percale sheets, and it’s currently offering 20% off sitewide.
- Brooklinen Luxe Sateen Core Sheet Set (Queen): $159 (down from $199)
- Brooklinen Down Comforter (Queen): $215 down from $269 (20% off).
- Brooklinen Percale Core Sheet Set (Queen): $143, down from $179 (20% off).
- Brooklinen Weighted Throw Blanket: $135 down from $169 (20% off).
- Brooklinen Down Alternative Comforter: $167 (was $209), now $167 (20% off).
- Brooklinen Pure Wool Throw Blanket: $199 (was $249), now $199 (20% off).
- BEST ETSY BLACK FRIDAY SALES IN 2023
- BLACK FRIDAY: Stores With the Best Black Friday Deals(Updated)
- NIKE BLACK FRIDAY: Best Deals and Ad in 2023
- BEST BUY BLACK FRIDAY HOURS AND LOCATIONS: Best Deals In 2023
- Are Banks Open Black Friday 2023? Everything You Need