Table of Contents Hide
- Top 10 Instagram Influencers
- Top Instagram Food Influencers
- Top Instagram Travel Influencers
- The Top Instagram Fashion & Style Influencers
- Top Instagram Photography Influencers
- Top Instagram Lifestyle Influencers
- The Top Instagram Design Influencers
- Top Instagram Beauty Influencers
- Top Instagram Influencers for Sports & Fitness
- Who are the Top Three Instagram Influencers?
- Who Are the Top Five Instagram Accounts to Follow?
- Who Is the Highest-Paid Instagram Influencer?
- Who Will Be the Most Well-Known Figure on Social Media in 2023?
- Who is the Most Powerful Female Influencer?
Without a doubt, becoming an influencer can be quite competitive, especially in popular sectors. Fortunately, prominent names in social media influencers can teach marketers and influencers alike. In fact, careful research can help explain why they are so successful. Marketers can use this data to determine which less-famous influencers are likely to have a significant impact. Similarly, influencers can learn how to improve their skills. Instagram’s huge influencers are wonderful role models in the marketing profession in this Age of Influence for both sides.
There is no such thing as a definitive list of top Instagram influencers, so I focused on individuals that appear to be picked up more frequently for an influencer marketing campaign than others in the media or blogosphere, as well as those I know through word of mouth in marketing circles.
Top 10 Instagram Influencers
The following are the top ten Instagram influencers:
#1. Cristiano Ronaldo – @cristiano
Cristiano Ronaldo’s name is readily recognizable to any football fan. Ronaldo is a Portuguese footballer who plays forward for the Italian club Juventus and captains the Portugal national team. For many years, he was regarded as the greatest player in the world, and many still believe him to be one of the greatest players of all time.
As with most professional athletes, he may be interested in a lucrative sponsorship agreement.
#2. Selena Gomez @selenagomez
Selena Gomez is a singer, actor, and producer from the United States. She rose to prominence on children’s television, first on Barney & Friends and subsequently on Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place.
Selena Gomez & the Scene was her first musical accomplishment, with three albums charting on the US Billboard 200. She has continued her solo success, with seven top-ten Billboard Hot 100 entries. According to Billboard, she sold over 7 million albums and 22 million singles globally in 2017.
Gomez has continued to combine her acting and music careers, appearing in a number of films as well as music videos.
She was the most followed Instagrammer in the world until late October 2018, when she was eclipsed by player Cristiano Ronaldo, ignoring the Instagram demonstration account.
#3. Kylie Jenner – @kyliejenner
Kylie Jenner is another member of the Kardashian-Jenner family. Kendall Jenner is her sister, and she has half-sisters Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Rob Kardashian, Brandon Jenner, and Brody Jenner.
Kylie appeared on Keeping Up with the Kardashians alongside the rest of her family. She founded and owns the cosmetics firm Kylie Cosmetics.
Time magazine named the Jenner sisters among the world’s most influential teenagers in 2014 and 2015.
In 2017, Kylie was named to Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list, making her the youngest person on the list. As of March 2019, Forbes ranked her as the world’s youngest self-made billionaire. The listing sparked debate, with many questioning whether she is indeed “self-made.”
#4. Leo Messi @leomessi
Lionel Messi is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a forward for Barcelona and captains both the Spanish club and the Argentina national team. Many people believe him to be the best player in the world, and some consider him to be the greatest player of all time.
He spent his whole professional career with Barcelona, where he set a club record with 32 championships. Messi owns the record for most goals in La Liga and the top five leagues in Europe, as well as numerous other scoring records. Over the course of his senior career, he has scored over 680 goals for club and country.
He announced his retirement from international competition in 2016, but changed his mind and guided his team to qualification for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. He became the third Argentine, following Diego Maradona and Gabriel Batistuta, to score in three World Cups.
#5. Kendall Jenner – @kendalljenner
Kendall Jenner is a member of the Jenner-Kardashian family featured on the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. She is now a model, owing largely to her popularity on Instagram.
She has appeared in numerous editorials and cover photos for LOVE and foreign Vogue editions walked for Victoria’s Secret and serves as a brand ambassador for Estée Lauder’s advertising campaigns.
#6. Beyoncé – @beyonce
Beyoncé Knowles-Carter (born Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter) is an American singer, songwriter, actor, record producer, and dancer. She rose to prominence in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the R&B girl group Destiny’s Child, which went on to become one of the best-selling female groups of all time.
Destiny’s Child disbanded in 2006, and Beyoncé went on to have a tremendously successful solo career. She has also appeared in films such as Goldmember, The Pink Panther, Dreamgirls, and Obsessed as Austin Powers.
Beyoncé has sold over 100 million records as a solo artist and another 60 million as a member of Destiny’s Child. She has received 23 Grammy nominations and is the most nominated woman in Grammy history.
#7. Billie Eilish – @billieeilish
Billie Eilish wields incredible power despite having a (relatively) tiny number of followers. Okay, most people would want to have more than 40 million followers, but our impact tool ranks her alongside people who have over 100 million followers.
Billie Eilish is a singer and songwriter from the United States. She achieved popularity in 2016 after releasing “Ocean Eyes” on SoundCloud.
Her 2019 track “Bad Guy,” which topped the Billboard Hot 100, is her most well-known work. She received six Grammy nominations, including Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Best New Artist. She is the youngest nominee for those four Grammys, at the age of 17.
#8. Ariana Grande @arianagrande.
Ariana Grande is a singer, songwriter, and actor from the United States. She began her career in the Broadway musical 13 in 2008. Her debut musical appearance was on the soundtrack for the Nickelodeon sitcom Victorious (in which she also appeared), and she was signed to Republic Records in 2011.
In 2013, Grande released her debut album, Yours Truly. She is the first artist to have the lead singles from all five of their studio albums chart in the top ten in the United States.
She has received numerous awards, including a Grammy, a BRIT Award, three American Music Awards, three MTV Europe Music Awards, and two MTV Video Music Awards.
In 2018, Billboard honored her Woman of the Year.
#9. Taylor Swift @taylorswift.
Taylor Swift is a singer-songwriter from the United States. She is one of the most successful music artists of all time, having sold over 50 million albums and 150 million single downloads.
She is also a talented songwriter, having been named one of Rolling Stone’s 100 Greatest Songwriters of All Time in 2015. Also, she has ten Grammys, one Emmy, 23 Billboard Music Awards, and twelve Country Music Association Awards. She even has six Guinness World Records to her name. In 2016, she ranked first on Forbes’ Celebrity 100 list.
#10. Neymarjr – @neymarjr
Neymar da Silva Santos Junior, also known as Neymar Jr., is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays forward for the French club Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazilian national team.
Top Instagram Food Influencers
- Mr. Jamie Oliver (9.1M followers)
- ladyironchef (620k followers)
- Megan Gilmore (188k followers)
- Ashrod (104k followers)
- Chang, David (1.7M followers)
- Ida Frosk’s (299k followers)
- Lindsey Silverman Admiration (101k followers)
- Nick N. (60.5k followers)
- Tavoletti, Molly (50.1k followers)
- Crandall, Russ (39.1k followers)
- Prescott, Dennis (616k followers)
- The Pasta Princess (1.5M followers)
- Ho, Thalia (121k followers)
- Mrs. Molly Yeh (810k followers)
- C.R Tan (59.4k followers)
- Vais, Michaela (1.2M followers)
- Cogan, Nicole (212k followers)
- Baker (2.1M followers)
- Yumna Jawad’s (3.4M followers)
Top Instagram Travel Influencers
- White, Annette (100k followers)
- Karsten, Matthew (140k followers)
- The Points Man (668k followers)
- The Blonde in Exile (520k followers)
- Eric Stoen’s (330k followers)
- McCulley, Kate (99k followers)
- The D Planet (203k followers)
- Mr. Andrew Evans (59.9k followers)
- Morris, J. (2.6M followers)
- Bullen, Lauren (2.1M followers)
- The Bucket List Clan (2.6M followers)
- Traveling with Fat Girls (55K followers)
- Tea with Tara (1.3M followers)
The Top Instagram Fashion & Style Influencers
- Alexa Chung (5.2M followers)
- Berolzheimer, Julia (1.3M followers)
- Johnny Cirillo (719K followers)
- Chiara Ferragni (27.2M followers)
- Jenn I m’s (1.7M followers)
- Oguntodu, Ada (65.1k followers)
- Emma Hill’s (826k followers)
- DelliCarpini, Gregory Jr. (141k followers)
- Mason, Nicolette (216k followers)
- Majawyh (382k followers)
- Doré, Garance (693k followers)
- Ines de la Fressange (477k followers)
- Furlong, Madelynn (202k followers)
- Giovanna Engelbert (1.4M followers)
- Di Vaio, Mariano (6.8M followers)
- Aimee Song (6.5M followers)
- Bernstein, Danielle (2.9M followers)
- Gregg, Gabi (910k followers)
Top Instagram Photography Influencers
- Lowy, Benjamin (218k followers)
- Yamashita, Michael (1.8M followers)
- Stacy Kranitz (101k followers)
- Jimmy Chin’s (3.2M followers)
- Gueorgui Pinkhassov (161k followers)
- Dustin Giallanza’s bio (5.2k followers)
- Childs, Lindsey (31.4k followers)
- Mrs. Edith W. Young (24.9k followers)
- Rose, Alyssa (9.6k followers)
- Donjay (106k followers)
- Mr. Jeff Rose (80.1k followers)
- Ketron, Pei (728k followers)
- Nicklen, Paul (7.3M followers)
- Harries, Jack (1.3M followers)
- lhan Erolu (852k followers)
Top Instagram Lifestyle Influencers
- Delér, Jannid Olsson (1.2 million followers)
- Oliver Proudlock (691k followers)
- Jacobowitz, Jeremy (434k followers)
- Caesar, Jay (327k followers)
- Jessie Chanes (329k followers)
- Noltemeyer, Laura (251k followers)
- The Adorian Deck (44.9k followers)
- Deer (Hind Deer) (547k followers)
- Gloria Morales is an actress (146k followers)
- Cymone, Kennedy (1.6M followers)
- Dwyer, Sydney Leroux (1.1M followers)
- Gaines, Joanna Stevens (13.6M followers)
- Singh, Lilly (11.6M followers)
- Pansino, Rosanna (4.4M followers)
The Top Instagram Design Influencers
- Marie Kondo’s Method (4M followers)
- Kenner, Ashley Stark (1.2M followers)
- The Casa Chicks (275k followers)
- Jamborowicz, Paulina (195k followers)
- Bdziska, Kasia (218k followers)
- Jennifer Kayne (500k followers)
- Taylor, Willie (344k followers)
- McGee Design Studio (3.3M followers)
- Ms. Mandi Gubler (207k followers)
- Natalie Myers (51.6k followers)
- Bonney, Grace (840k followers)
- Saleem, Saudah (25.3k followers)
- Williams, Nia (196k followers)
Top Instagram Beauty Influencers
- Michelle Phan (1.9 million followers)
- Jeffery Star (13.7M followers)
- Kandee Johnson is a model (2M followers)
- Gutierrez, Manny (4M followers)
- Naomi Giannopoulos (6.2 million followers)
- Samantha Ravndahl (2.1 million followers)
- Huda Kattan (50.5 million followers)
- Wayne Goss (703k followers)
- Zoe Suggests (9.3M followers)
- Charles James (22.9M followers)
- Shayla Mitchell is a model (2.9M followers)
Top Instagram Influencers for Sports & Fitness
- Eddie Hall (2.7 million followers)
- Massy Arias (3.3M followers)
- Haney, Ty (92.6k followers)
- Bronfman, Hannah (893k followers)
- Mr. Kenneth Gallarzo (331k followers)
- Akinwale, Elisabeth (113k followers)
- Large, Laura (75k followers)
- Akman, Akin (82.3k followers)
- Earp, Sjana Elise (1.4M followers)
- Cassandra Ho (2.3M followers)
- Kayla Itsines (14.5M followers)
- Jennifer Selter (13.4M followers)
- Simeon Panda (8.1M followers)
Who are the Top Three Instagram Influencers?
Here are three of the top Instagram influencers, according to the number of followers and amount of engagement:
- Selena Gomez is number one.
- Beyonce Knowles-Carter
- Kendall Jenner
Who Are the Top Five Instagram Accounts to Follow?
These are the top five Instagram accounts to follow:
- Cristiano Ronaldo, has more than 1500 million followers.
- Lionel Messi has nearly 380 million followers on Instagram.
- Kylie Jenner has over 370 million Instagram followers.
- Selena Gomez has over 360 million followers on Instagram.
- Dwayne Johnson has over 350 million followers on Instagram.
Who Is the Highest-Paid Instagram Influencer?
According to Forbes, Kylie Jenner was the highest-paid Instagram influencer in 2019, earning an estimated $1.2 million for each post. Jenner has over 150 million Instagram followers, making her one of the most followed persons on the platform. She is also a member of the Kardashian-Jenner family, which is one of the most renowned in the world. Selena Gomez, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Kim Kardashian West are among the other high-earning influencers.
Who Will Be the Most Well-Known Figure on Social Media in 2023?
As we approach the end of 2023, there are several contenders for the title of the most famous person on social media. First, there’s Kylie Jenner, who has over 200 million Instagram followers. Jenner is well-known for her carefully managed Instagram feed, which frequently includes images of her luxurious lifestyle. Selena Gomez, who has roughly 190 million Instagram followers, is another front-runner. Gomez is well-known for leveraging her platform to promote critical causes such as mental health.
Who is the Most Powerful Female Influencer?
There are a few names that stand out when it comes to female influence. Oprah Winfrey is frequently listed as one of the world’s most important women, owing to her work in television, writing, and philanthropy. She has utilized her position to advocate for causes such as education and gender equality, as well as to give women of color a voice. Beyoncé Knowles-Carter is another name that springs to mind.
- How Much Do Instagram Influencers Make in 2023? (Detailed Analysis)
- BEST BRAND COLLABORATIONS EXAMPLES
- HOW MUCH DO INFLUENCERS MAKE: 2023 Guide & All You Need!!!
- HOW TO BUILD YOUR BRAND 2023: Detailed Guide(+free tips)