Table of Contents Hide
- Small Business ERP Systems
- Best Small Business ERP Systems
- Costs of ERP System for Small Businesses
- Best ERP for Small Manufacturing Businesses
- Cheap ERP for Small Business
- Best ERP for Small Businesses Free
- ERP for Small Retail Business
- Small Business ERP Systems FAQs
- Do small businesses use ERP systems?
- Which ERP system is mostly used in business?
- Who are the two leading ERP vendors?
You may be searching for brand-new ERP software to replace your current system, or perhaps you’re looking for your first ERP software to help your company or business gain the various capabilities that these systems can offer. ERP tools have a track record of helping companies increase operational effectiveness and gain other advantages. We’ve included all the information you need in this post, including ERP system costs and the best 15 ERP systems for small manufacturing businesses.
It is essentially a complex application when ERP systems are used to solve all or the bulk of business operations and main problems. Because of this, organizations and companies can only avoid making these common errors in the adoption and use of ERP by carefully adhering to a set of standards as well as some other equally crucial components like change management and business process reengineering.
Small Business ERP Systems
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems become essential for all small businesses at some point. According to research by Aberdeen, 96% of the finest growing businesses have an ERP system set up.
Lower inventory expenses, real-time analytics and reporting capabilities, improved business security, automation, and centralized customer information are just a few of the many advantages the correct ERP can offer your small business decision-making.
Best Small Business ERP Systems
Here is a list of the best 15 small business ERP systems.
#1. NetSuite ERP
The comprehensive package from Netsuite includes modules for CRM, ERP, e-commerce, and financials among others. Over 40,000 organizations, representing a wide spectrum of enterprises and industries, already use it. It features the following things:
- Front- and back-office procedures are automated and streamlined by the scalable cloud ERP solution.
- It offers a configurable view of operations status, key performance indicators, and reports to the entire organization.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for the cloud called Acumatica offers a complete range of company management solutions for startups, expanding businesses, and mid-sized businesses. It features the following things:
- It enables businesses to operate more effectively and adaptably.
- It offers the vital infrastructure required for businesses to prosper in the digital world.
- Additionally, it supports fast growth and expands with organizational growth. Salesforce, HubSpot, ProCore, and Shopify are just a few of the business platforms that Acumatica easily interacts with.
Rossum is responsible for gathering all paperwork necessary for processing invoices, claims, purchase orders, etc. You can browse and sort the papers in a central entity of curated feed that contains all of the collected content. It features the following things:
- To provide a means of advanced inbox for more effective document collecting, processing, and management, Rossum effortlessly interfaces with documentation, email inboxes, and document scanners.
- Rossum has a special data capture system that mimics the way the human brain recognizes, records, and extracts information from papers.
- Additionally self-learning, its distinctive AI technology
#4. Method: CRM
Features for managing leads, tracking opportunities, and keeping tabs on sales activities are all included in the software. It features the following things:
- It can synchronize with QuickBooks accounts without any issues.
- Users may execute transactions, assign duties to others, and provide consistent customer experiences.
- It manages automatic scheduling and works order management.
- It also has flexible price options and is scalable.
Another well-liked, all-encompassing cloud-based ERP tool used by SMBs to complete tasks more rapidly and successfully is called Scoro. It features the following things:
- This technology aids major corporations and Small Businesses in managing and operating their businesses.
- Through the main hub, users may manage all of its features and functions.
- It enables organizations to empower teams for seamless teamwork.
- Additionally, it is mobile-friendly and very customizable.
#6. Kechie ERP
The following qualities apply to Kechie ERP:
- It provides a broad array of ERP features, including financial planning, procurement, procurement, warehouse management, and CRM and customer support.
- It includes a manufacturing program that facilitates production process planning.
- Additionally, it provides robust financial management tools to simplify and regulate all areas of your business finances.
For companies of any size and industry, this cloud-based software system delivers one of the more complete accounts payable solutions. It features the following things:
- It has a potent function made to automate local and international transaction payment processing from beginning to end.
- Additionally, transactions are automatically sent to the proper departments using its AI-powered system.
- Additionally, invoice batches may be scheduled.
#8. Brahmin Solutions
Software for inventory management is provided by Brahmin Solutions. It features the following things:
- You can keep an eye on and control your inventory in your physical business locations and various e-commerce sites.
- Backordering and partial order fulfillment can both be automated.
- Additionally, it offers options for custom reporting so you can monitor the success of your company.
Odoo is a common management program that combines project and sales management functions into a single platform. It features the following things:
- To advance your business, the system combines all of your sales channels with effective inventory management features.
- Due to its open-source design, hundreds of apps can be created by programmers and business professionals, enhancing and scaling the platform’s usage.
#10. Intacct by Sage
This cloud-based financial management tool Sage Intacct was developed for companies seeking enterprise-level outcomes for their ongoing operations.
- You can handle your most important financial activities thanks to its reliable automation.
- It helps with workflow, screen, as well as preference configuration without complex code.
- It does away with the conventional use of spreadsheets.
The SYSPRO ERP platform is primarily intended for usage by manufacturing and logistics companies. They help:
- For effective document management, auditing solutions, supply chain planning, etc.
- SYSPRO provides a wide range of reliable tools.
- It provides a wide range of API capabilities as well.
#12. Oracle Cloud ERP
This is an online platform for enterprise resource planning that includes important best practices and built-in industry standards to assist companies of all sizes in successfully streamlining their operations. It also:
- Provides the scalability and user-friendliness required for enterprises to easily automate and control their essential operational elements.
- Additionally, it offers strong financial features that allow superior reporting and data analytics.
#13. SAP ERP
A comprehensive package of business technologies called SAP ERP, or enterprise resource planning, is used by enterprises to improve operational productivity and management. It also:
- Provides integrated tools for almost all fundamental business operations.
- It makes the dismantling of information silos easier.
- It supports the seamless transfer of real-time data between business units and the automation of crucial business processes.
#14. Dynamics GP for Microsoft
This ERP system offers a wide range of functions and tools to help businesses manage CRM, HR, supply chains, finance, and much more with more efficiency. They also help:
- To enable an effective workflow and a better-organized operation, it unites all essential business activities and systems and intuitively integrates all business data.
- To enable accurate company appraisal, it also offers business intelligence services and smart reporting.
#15. ERP Epicor
Epicor ERP is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system created to meet the unique needs of medium and big businesses operating in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industries. As well:
- These corporate operations can achieve effective degrees of automation with the aid of this platform, while also making greater use of their operational information for increased productivity and profitability.
- With a clean, effective dashboard and a wealth of tools to facilitate and streamline your team’s work, it also provides ease of use.
Costs of ERP System for Small Businesses
There are various ERP system costs or pricing models available for small businesses, various licensing choices, and potential implementation expenses.
Models of Pricing and Licensing Options
1. Permanent Licensing: A one-time licensing price secures a continuing license to run the ERP platform on-premises.
Fee: $1,500 to $2,500 for each active user.
2. Plan of Subscription: The ERP platform is accessed via a user portal and is run on the vendor’s system under a software-as-a-service (SaaS) price model. Payments can be made every month, every three months, or every year.
Fee: Around $250 per user every month.
In any case, I hoped you found this breakdown of ERP system costs for small businesses useful.
Best ERP for Small Manufacturing Businesses
The search for the ideal production software cannot be standardized. Following are some of the best and most adaptable ERP Systems for small businesses.
The most popular cloud-based ERP is NetSuite, which is used by more than 40,000 businesses globally. It contains solutions for supply chain, inventory, and financial management. It provides inexpensive financing based on subscriptions.
#2. E2 Shop System
Formerly known as Shoptech ERP, has now been acquired by ECi Solutions. It is cloud-based and provides up to 300 users with adaptable financing and leasing options. Additionally, it provides solutions for every aspect of manufacturing.
#3. Sage 100 and 300
It provides cloud-based enterprise management systems with unified options for, among other functions, sales, financing, customer support, distribution, inventory, and manufacturing.
#4. Epicor Kinetic
Epicor is a company that has created a versatile ERP system that can be used for a variety of manufacturing processes, including MTO, discrete, mixed-mode, ETO, and more. Businesses in sectors like defense, aerospace, and medical equipment could consider it.
#5. Global Shop Solutions
Small businesses can especially benefit from this ERP. It can be leased or financed with the flexibility of fitting your budget, whether it is cloud-based or on-premise.
This company provides three full-service products for manufacturing, professional services, and distribution.
Cheap ERP for Small Business
Small firms frequently lack the financial wherewithal to buy the pricey ERPs they require to expand and scale their operations. Here is a list of a few of the least expensive ERPs below.
- Odoo – If the user can manage installation and maintenance, they can use this ERP software for free.
- WorkBook – It has a monthly fee of $19.
- ERPNext – It costs $300 to $3,000 a year to run.
- ECOUNT – The service costs $600 a year for unlimited users.
Best ERP for Small Businesses Free
A collection of open source ERP programs for small enterprises is provided below:
Odoo was formerly known as OpenERP. It provides a framework that is simple to use and has quick operations. It allows connectors between projects, timesheets, and apps.
All operating systems, including Linux, Mac, Windows, and Solaris, can use it. It is fully accessible from desktop, mobile devices, and tablets. It also provides functions for supply chain management and CRM.
This ERP offers best practices, multiple users, and business accounting and administration solutions. It works with both PDF readers and online browsers.
It focuses on accounting, supply chain management, inventory, and complete business operations. It is adaptable and open source. Aside from that, it is also built with a distinctive framework.
It provides software for managing customers, accounting, shipments, items, and more. The software is open source and can be used for free. It additionally offers a CRM solution.
It offers CRM, accounting, and tools for managing business operations. It provides fully integrated CRM and reporting that may be customized to help manage intricate corporate operations.
Furthermore, it has a powerful application programming interface (API) that allows it to connect to third-party programs. Additionally, it provides trial deals and free user registrations.
ERP for Small Retail Business
Some of the best ERP systems for retail include the following:
- ERP Gold
- Heartland Retail
Today, small businesses can utilize ERP system(s) at minimal costs of operation.
The best 15 small business ERP systems remain useful for the running of different business sizes and ensuring their scalability. We hope this article was helpful.
Small Business ERP Systems FAQs
Do small businesses use ERP systems?
Yes, they do. Small businesses make use of ERP systems to enhance and scale their businesses.
Which ERP system is mostly used in business?
The NetSuite ERP is the most used in business.
Who are the two leading ERP vendors?
The two leading ERP vendors are Oracle and SAP.