Table of Contents Hide
Lately, there’s been a lot of fuss about Cardone Capital with questions like; Is Cardone Capital legit? What is Cardone Capital? How does it work? And so on. However, while answering these questions all at once is feasible, we’ll just have settle for tackling each one at a time. It is the most logical thing to do though. Without further ado, let’s get down to it.
First off, when you start questioning the legitimacy of any platform, research is what you need. It arms you with all you need to know concerning what you’re dealing with and decide if it’s worth the risk.
Well, talking about the legitimacy of Cardone Capital, you’ve got all the research you need right here!
What is Cardone Capital?
So, here’s a little history.
Cardone Capital is a real estate investment holding company founded in 2017 by Grant Cardone. It has assets worth over US$1.2 billion under management.
Also, the company enables investors to get margins and positive returns through investing in multi-family real estate units. However, the opportunity is open to both accredited and non-accredited investors.
According to Grant Cardone, the company’s mission is “to identify, acquire and manage income-producing properties in quality and strategic locations.”
The general idea is to provide opportunities for investors to preserve their investments and access consistent cash distributions while providing a future appreciation of those assets.
But, while Cardone’s current portfolio hangs at over 5,500 units, which is worth US$1.2 billion, plans are already in place to expand ten times in the next few years.
How does Cardone Capital Investment Work?
Things might get a little tricky here, but I promise to be as simple as possible.
Cardone’s real estate investment starts with raising money from the public by launching equity funds. Launching those public equity funds affords the common investor the opportunity to purchase share units.
The equity funds are then used to purchase income-generating properties. The earnings are distributed amongst investors on a monthly basis.
Furthermore, Cardone Capital manages and takes care of property-maintenance and real estate dealings. So, as an investor, you have nothing to worry about, especially with operational issues. You also benefit from consistent monthly earnings, an appreciation in the value of the property, and a depreciation-free tax. In addition to the freedom to focus on your regular business and jobs.
How do I get started?
These five steps below should get you started:
- Log on to the Cardone Capital’s Official website and click on Invest
- Fill in the relevant information like your name, email, and password then click on Sign Up.
- Once your account is approved, click on Access Investor Portal. It automatically redirects you to a webpage where you can start reviewing Cardone’s current offerings.
- Once you find a suitable offering you wish to invest in, click Invest Now.
- Finally, you would need to submit an offer, sign closing documents, and follow your funding instructions.
How much do you need to invest in Cardone Capital?
The minimum deposit on Cardone capital is US$5000.
In addition, other eligibility requirements include the following:
- Investors should be at least 18 years old.
- They must be of the US or international residency.
- Investors must provide their Social Security Number, physical address, and Government-issued ID number.
However, for accredited investors, this additional information must be close by while registering:
- Tax returns
- Investment account statements
- W-2s, and
- A third-party confirmation from an accountant or broker.
Do you still need a seer to ascertain if Cardone capital is legit or not? From even the 5 star reviews on their site, you can be assured of the safety of your investment.
Do you still have any questions? Did we satisfy that curiosity? Get back to us on the comment box.