Simple Finance Management for SMEs
Undoubtedly, finance is one of the most important aspects of a business. With huge funds, daily cash flow and continuous transaction, managing and monitoring all of the above turn necessary. To be specific, financial management helps you as a business owner determine what to spend on, where to spend, when to spend and how to spend. It gives a better view of the financial status of the organization, which further outlines the financial processing of the same.
Understanding Finance is very important to your business. This webinar is targetted towards teaching you simple financial and accounting basics to help you grow your SME business.
What Would You Learn In This Webinar?
- basic Accounting and financial terms
- How to create an effective financial record for your business
- How to prepare your business financials to access government grants and loans
- How to calculate your profits and break-even
- Your business cost analysis
- Understanding business taxation
- How to set business financial goals
- Importance of financial management
- Practical quiz and certification
- Financial Tracker for your business (10,000 Naira)
- 5 Financial PDF materials (5,000 Naira)
- 2 basic Financial videos tutorials to help your business (5,000 Naira)
- 3 weeks of One-on-one Mentorship (20,000 Naira)
When is the Webinar?
Date: 14th of Nov.
How Much Would This Webinar Cost You?
The standard cost we would have placed this webinar is 25,000 Naira. WAIT! But this is the first of its kind we are putting together and want to build a base of the community for SMEs where you can meet like-minded people. You would only pay for our community membership fee of N2,000 if you make payment before 24hrs from now. If not, you will pay N25,000 for the webinar. Click here to pay for community membership
What Would You Benefit As A Community Member?
- You will get this webinar and all the resources free when you pay the community membership
- We would send you 200 Finance articles on your inbox, one daily for 200days
- 21 days of one-on-one mentorship
- Free access to our members-only training
- A personal Number you can reach out to anytime you have a business challenge
- Access to information on business grants that matches your business